President Joe Biden - Kamala Harris Administration

Why do we not seem to see the COVID situation in China anymore?

Heres my guess .. the powers that be in China told the people it’s time to get your azz’s back to work so we can take advantage of what is and about to happen to that idiot admin running the US into the ground . Just a guess tho

So apparently in the early 70's Joe drove an 18-wheeler from Texarkana, Texas to Atlanta, GA hauling illegal cases of Coors beer.

He was quoted as saying "Come on man, you know we had a long way to go and short time to uh...... you know the thing!"

Joe has done many things in his life , I’m sure . I’ll just say that if he can set the brakes on a rig without help …. I’ll eat not my new TN hat but my old, nasty , sweaty, one . 😂

Heres my guess .. the powers that be in China told the people it’s time to get your azz’s back to work so we can take advantage of what is and about to happen to that idiot admin running the US into the ground . Just a guess tho

The bizarre thing to me, in a nation of absolute control of international coverage and SM, they let out the deaths, people collapsing in streets, hospital footage, etc. for quite sometime. Almost liked that instilled this fear of calamity to the world, and now nothing. I still go back to that swim party pretty early on. The are packed like rats and we see absolutely nothing now? Would not surprise me they had the real vax before it was even released.

As Covid-19 runs riot across the world, China controls the pandemic (nbcnews.com)

Reactions: AM64
The bizarre thing to me, in a nation of absolute control of international coverage and SM, they let out the deaths, people collapsing in streets, hospital footage, etc. for quite sometime. Almost liked that instilled this fear of calamity to the world, and now nothing. I still go back to that swim party pretty early on. The are packed like rats and we see absolutely nothing now? Would not surprise me they had the real vax before it was even released.

As Covid-19 runs riot across the world, China controls the pandemic (nbcnews.com)

Almost enough to make even Velo say hmmmm, that’s odd . Lol

Almost enough to make even Velo say hmmmm, that’s odd . Lol

If you believe this part you are a fool

"Masks, hand sanitizer and temperature checks three times a day.

That's the average day for millions of schoolchildren in China, as the country where Covid-19 was first identified has all but declared victory over the coronavirus.

The strict oversight measures helped more than 240 million students from kindergarten to university return to class in September, according to the county's education ministry.

"For students, they all understand it's the practice we use to keep them safe at school, so they all follow it," said Li Hailong, an English teacher at a primary school in Beijing."

Reactions: BreatheUT
The country has reported 86,212 confirmed cases and 4,634 deaths since the pandemic started. By contrast, nearly 10 million cases and more than 230,000 deaths have been recorded in the U.S. alone, according to NBC News' tally.

More BS

If you believe this part you are a fool

"Masks, hand sanitizer and temperature checks three times a day.

That's the average day for millions of schoolchildren in China, as the country where Covid-19 was first identified has all but declared victory over the coronavirus.

The strict oversight measures helped more than 240 million students from kindergarten to university return to class in September, according to the county's education ministry.

"For students, they all understand it's the practice we use to keep them safe at school, so they all follow it," said Li Hailong, an English teacher at a primary school in Beijing."

Well there’s that and then the part where we will just take you out in the sand and make you and your family go poof . Those little hybrid communists will dance to the puppet masters song one way or another .

Well there’s that and then the part where we will just take you out in the sand and make you and your family go poof . Those little hybrid communists will dance to the puppet masters song one way or another .

So if the CCP is lyin, which is highly probable and still having a massive issue , would that not indicate that the failed measures they implemented were ineffective? Yet our own CDC is still advocating masks and such.

Totalitarian communist government that dictates every aspect of its slaves…I mean citizens lives has the answer to treat a virus that they created……no, and you pushing it makes me believe you even less

Reactions: AM64 and BreatheUT
Totalitarian communist government that dictates every aspect of its slaves…I mean citizens lives has the answer to treat a virus that they created……no, and you pushing it makes me believe you even less[/QUOTE]

Fine believe what u want. This was a global power play IMO

So if the CCP is lyin, which is highly probable and still having a massive issue , would that not indicate that the failed measures they implemented were ineffective? Yet our own CDC is still advocating masks and such.

I’ve always been shall we say suspicious of our government and their agencies but the last 5-6 years has made me a border line conspiracy theorist that can’t stand them ( any of them ) nor the MSM . What’s best for the country isn’t always best for me , what’s best for me isn’t always what’s best for the country and that’s ok . Just don’t try blowing smoke up my azz and tell me that you are doing what’s right , no you are doing what you and the party thinks is right for your long term survival among like minded people . I’m hoping for reincarnation so they can all come back as the opposite of what they were in this life and trapped in that station . Thinking of EL as a tobacco chewing Alabama fan that lives in a tent on the edge of a swamp swapping uncle -daddy -brother -jokes , brings me joy .

Reactions: AM64 and BreatheUT
I’ve always been shall we say suspicious of our government and their agencies but the last 5-6 years has made me a border line conspiracy theorist that can’t stand them ( any of them ) nor the MSM . What’s best for the country isn’t always best for me , what’s best for me isn’t always what’s best for the country and that’s ok . Just don’t try blowing smoke up my azz and tell me that you are doing what’s right , no you are doing what you and the party thinks is right for your long term survival among like minded people . I’m hoping for reincarnation so they can all come back as the opposite of what they were in this life and trapped in that station . Thinking of EL as a tobacco chewing Alabama fan that lives in a tent on the edge of a swamp swapping uncle -daddy -brother -jokes , brings me joy .

Yet we elected GHW Bush..the new world order guy. Then his son is elected and baddabong..9/11. Trump was to be removed at all costs and then COVID, which crashed the economy and his leading re-election indicator?

Just discounting this, you cant help but wonder with CDC in this instance and overall bureaucracy implementing "law"

Reactions: AM64 and 0nelilreb

The dementia patient crushing us/it!

I’m actually glad this resolution has expired but harbor no ill will to the evictees impacted. People have had 15 months to get their affairs in order and not count on the gubmint teat to bail them out. Make arrangements with the lender or landlord but don’t sit around for 15 months then say Oh No Now What Do We Do?! The property owners have rights too.

Last edited:
The dementia patient crushing us/it!

I’m actually glad this resolution has expired but harbor no ill will by the evictees impacts. People have had 15 months to get their affairs in order and not count on the gubmint test to bail them out. Make arrangements with the lender or landlord but don’t sit around for 15 months then say Oh No Now What Do We Do?! The property owners have rights too.

How would would one who is deficent and not working for 15 months pay off? More gov assistance? ahhhh starting to make sense. VISA got a special rate?

How would would one who is deficent and not working for 15 months pay off? More gov assistance? ahhhh starting to make sense. VISA got a special rate?
If they were not paying rent and getting money every week...they could have saved it up and make a deal with landlord..instead we are seeing new iPhones and.Nikes

VN Store

Back