President Joe Biden - Kamala Harris Administration

I know, getting stuff done efficiently and without drama is BORING!

Nah, it's mostly the sh!t you post, like loony tweets, is plain boring & nobody really cares to see it. You think you're trying to get a "one up on us" conservatives but that's not happening.
That's why the dude is yawning in the picture. But you keep doing you while we all laugh at ya..

Last edited:
'There's a new sheriff in town': Biden says government has ignored US-made products for too long in 'Made in America' speech - then Confuses Obama and Trump in 'Freudian slip'

President Joe Biden vowed on Wednesday to increase accountability for federal agencies to buy products that have a 60 per cent or higher threshold of components made in America, insisting there's 'a new sheriff in town.'

The president finished the event with a 'Freudian slip' where he said he was vice president under President Donald Trump in 2009.

'Let me close with this,' Biden said. 'Back in 2009, during the so-called Great Recession, the President asked me to be in charge of managing that piece, then President Trump— excuse me, Freudian slip, that was the last president. He caused – anyway.'

'President Obama, I was vice president,' he recovered. 'The American auto industry, you remember, was on the rise.'

'There's a new sheriff in town': Biden says government has ignored US-made products for too long | Daily Mail Online

Joe is playing the normal DC name game. He redefined "American Made", but did nothing to actually boost US manufacturing. Federal agencies will simply state "American Made" products don't meet requirements and use exemptions to buy what they would have bought anyway.

Its not even about having the blue collar skills...this isn't going to be like my grandfather who worked on the TVA dams when he retired from the Navy...younger people today will not work that hard for 20 an hour

You have to assume all the work will be overpriced even though the Davis-Bacon Act was supposedly amended to limit obscene labor costs.

Reactions: VolnJC
Bermuda likes a well drained, sandy soil so does zoysia, centipede, etc. because they are warm season grasses aka tropical. Fescue, rye, bluegrass, etc. like a more “topsoil” based, rich soil because they are cool season grasses aka native to the Midwest or cooler climates. I wouldn’t fool with fescue in the Deep South unless you plan on using irrigation regularly.

Living in FL, I use sand all the time to fill in low levels. The St. Augustine (which I hate) just fills in.

VN Store

Back