President Joe Biden - Kamala Harris Administration

Infrastructure: Done.

Someone remind me of how infrastructure week(s) went for Donny

Joe gettin' it done

So this is celebrating what the pre-pre-win.

The win would be actual infrastructure work done to some large federal degree to justify the bill.

The prewin would be celebrating the passage of the bill into law.

The pre pre win would be the senate passing this, so this tweet is actually celebrating the pre pre pre win.

Yay, we got a consensus to have a meeting to schedule the actual meeting before the work actually gets done.

You try so hard.

And this is ignoring the very likely fact that this bill probably wont be a net positive when it actually happens.

Report: Biden DHS Released 50,000 Illegal Immigrants Into the U.S. Without Court Dates

U.S.-Border-Patrol.jpg

Around 50,000 migrants who were captured crossing the United States-Mexico border illegally have been released into the United States without court dates, only instructions to eventually report back to an Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) office, according to a report from Axios.

The shocking news comes as reports indicate that July may be yet another record-breaking month for illegal immigration along the southern border, similar to June, which saw the largest number of illegal immigrant apprehensions at the United States southern border in years, according to The New York Times. Some areas of the Rio Grande Valley in Texas — one of the most highly trafficked areas of the border — are seeing upwards of 20,000 apprehensions per week, according to Customs and Border Protection (CBP).

Total apprehensions at the border for 2021 so far are expected to top one million in July, putting border patrol on track to intercept two million illegal immigrants in 2021.

The situation is so overwhelming, apparently, the Biden administration is simply allowing in some migrants who identify as asylum seekers and, instead of giving them a court date for an asylum hearing, is just allowing them to enter the United States with a promise that they will eventually check in with ICE.

Report: Biden DHS Released 50,000 Illegal Immigrants Into the U.S. Without Court Dates | The Daily Wire

Gee, just looking at that picture, it's getting clear why walls don't work.

'There's a new sheriff in town': Biden says government has ignored US-made products for too long in 'Made in America' speech - then Confuses Obama and Trump in 'Freudian slip'

President Joe Biden vowed on Wednesday to increase accountability for federal agencies to buy products that have a 60 per cent or higher threshold of components made in America, insisting there's 'a new sheriff in town.'

The president finished the event with a 'Freudian slip' where he said he was vice president under President Donald Trump in 2009.

'Let me close with this,' Biden said. 'Back in 2009, during the so-called Great Recession, the President asked me to be in charge of managing that piece, then President Trump— excuse me, Freudian slip, that was the last president. He caused – anyway.'

'President Obama, I was vice president,' he recovered. 'The American auto industry, you remember, was on the rise.'

'There's a new sheriff in town': Biden says government has ignored US-made products for too long | Daily Mail Online

'There's a new sheriff in town': Biden says government has ignored US-made products for too long in 'Made in America' speech - then Confuses Obama and Trump in 'Freudian slip'

President Joe Biden vowed on Wednesday to increase accountability for federal agencies to buy products that have a 60 per cent or higher threshold of components made in America, insisting there's 'a new sheriff in town.'

The president finished the event with a 'Freudian slip' where he said he was vice president under President Donald Trump in 2009.

'Let me close with this,' Biden said. 'Back in 2009, during the so-called Great Recession, the President asked me to be in charge of managing that piece, then President Trump— excuse me, Freudian slip, that was the last president. He caused – anyway.'

'President Obama, I was vice president,' he recovered. 'The American auto industry, you remember, was on the rise.'

'There's a new sheriff in town': Biden says government has ignored US-made products for too long | Daily Mail Online

ef667d8fe1e89e9e8cd4b5aa728936d1.jpg

Landscaping - off topic - what do I use to fill in the part of my yard where the water meter is located and the ground around it has caved in about 4 inches? Regular dirt, topsoil, etc?

Excellent question, to honest if you don’t care what it looks like gravel will compact better. If you do care, a base of gravel or sand then top soil if you want something to grow. Soil, especially good soil, doesn’t compact well. Clay soils will compact much better but most plants don’t like it

Reactions: AM64 and BreatheUT
Excellent question, to honest if you don’t care what it looks like gravel will compact better. If you do care, a base of gravel or sand then top soil if you want something to grow. Soil, especially good soil, doesn’t compact well. Clay soils will compact much better but most plants don’t like it

So I'm back to adding sand to my yard. It's around the city inground water meter in the front yard so I just need fescue or bermuda to grow.

So I'm back to adding sand to my yard. It's around the city inground water meter in the front yard so I just need fescue or bermuda to grow.

Bermuda likes a well drained, sandy soil so does zoysia, centipede, etc. because they are warm season grasses aka tropical. Fescue, rye, bluegrass, etc. like a more “topsoil” based, rich soil because they are cool season grasses aka native to the Midwest or cooler climates. I wouldn’t fool with fescue in the Deep South unless you plan on using irrigation regularly.

Its not even about having the blue collar skills...this isn't going to be like my grandfather who worked on the TVA dams when he retired from the Navy...younger people today will not work that hard for 20 an hour

VN Store

Back