President Joe Biden - Kamala Harris Administration

Did y'all hear the reporter as the question to Biden about 83% believe the nation is headed in the wrong direction and he denied that anybody thinks so and American has never been better. The guys is such an embarrassment and pathological liar.

Last edited:
Did y'all hear the reported as the question to Biden about 83% believe the nation is haded in the wrong direction and he denied that anybody thinks so and American has never been better. The guys is such an embarrassment and pathological liar.

The sad thing is you start to wonder if he's not aware and mostly gets fed the news.

Did y'all hear the reported as the question to Biden about 83% believe the nation is haded in the wrong direction and he denied that anybody thinks so and American has never been better. The guys is such an embarrassment and pathological liar.
I'm not embarrassed, I'm pizzed off that this administration even exists.

Sure it did. It purchased votes from the gullible.

The same voters that think that the SCOTUS ruling has anything to do with the EPA protecting our environment , instead of actually telling congress to do their damn jobs . The saddest part of all is , the fact that we have let our kids down in their education . We put more value on social constructs than fact based curriculum like civics , geography , and history . I wonder who’s progressive party ideology that would benefit more ?

Reactions: AM64 and StarRaider
giphy.gif

DHS’ Mayorkas ‘Very Pleased’ with End of Trump-Era Border Program

IMG_3368-640x480.jpg

Department of Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas says he is pleased the Supreme Court issued a ruling allowing the agency to discontinue the Trump-era “Remain in Mexico” policy. Mayorkas says the Migrant Protection Protocols requiring migrants to remain in Mexico as their asylum claims are processed has “endemic flaws, and it has unjustifiable human costs.”

More than 70,000 migrants were returned to Mexico during the Trump administration and forced to await the processing of asylum claims outside the United States. On June 30, the Supreme Court ruled in favor of the Biden administration, allowing DHS to end the program.

DHS' Mayorkas 'Very Pleased' with End of Trump-Era Border Program

VN Store

Back