President Joe Biden - Kamala Harris Administration

Terrible not looking so bad. The missing extra money in your life agrees.
Yes it is when his policies were going to drive inflation anyways. Do you think that there would have been no inflation if Trump was reelected? He signed massive spending bills and promised more. Money was going missing regardless. Both choices are bad fiscally

Reactions: BowlBrother85
And he will be re-elected. Fixed elections have consequences.

Was just talking about this the other day.

Biden "wins" and I fear something bad is going to go down.

Trump wins and I know there will be violence and mass protests.

We're screwed either way.

Reactions: tbwhhs
I will take Trump. At least there won’t be WWIII and a closed border.

I think the concern from a lot of people is the bureaucracy has gotten so big that they are able to create nefarious opportunities for cheating and difficult opportunities to prove it. There are enough unelected bureaucrat experts to parakeet this messaging to regime media.

Yes it is when his policies were going to drive inflation anyways. Do you think that there would have been no inflation if Trump was reelected? He signed massive spending bills and promised more. Money was going missing regardless. Both choices are bad fiscally
Trump's budget proposals were irresponsible at a time when the economy did not need fiscal stimulus. Yes, inflation was going to be on the rise if Trump had been re-elected. And with all of his spending, he did absolutely nothing for public works, as he had pledged.

VN Store

Back