Premiere League & World Soccer Thread

Maybe give the rest of us a chance to catch up. The table in our league is literally divided into the have Haaland’s and the don’t have Haaland’s.
That’s the way most leagues are right now. Those that got in on Haaland early have a pretty cozy spot at the top of tables.

Xhaka went from this(looked like he was gone) to legend status in a short time.
That’s thanks to Arteta being able to see the difference in someone who is frustrated but cares vs players like Auba and Ozil with big egos.

Really hope Arteta doesn’t get poached.

Last edited:
I didn't realize I led the whole league in points, last week. Still 100 points from first and in 5th place, tho

Last edited:
Reactions: C/O and MAD
What do you guys think it would take for Klopp to actually get sacked? The past five years makes him seem almost untouchable, and they were always going to eventually regress to the mean, but at the same time missing out on CL next season would be financially catastrophic for them.

That said, I don’t think changing managers will solve their problems this season. Their core of players that made the last few years so great are starting to age out, and the newer guys aren’t quite at the same standard. The squad just needs a bit of a refresh, but potentially not playing CL makes that difficult. They’re just in a tough spot right now.

What do you guys think it would take for Klopp to actually get sacked? The past five years makes him seem almost untouchable, and they were always going to eventually regress to the mean, but at the same time missing out on CL next season would be financially catastrophic for them.

That said, I don’t think changing managers will solve their problems this season. Their core of players that made the last few years so great are starting to age out, and the newer guys aren’t quite at the same standard. The squad just needs a bit of a refresh, but potentially not playing CL makes that difficult. They’re just in a tough spot right now.
Surely it would take a couple/few years of poor or missing European competitions for it to happen. As you said, would take some financial misfortune to really make it happen I would think.

Reactions: MAD

It’s going to take multiple seasons of similar results. He’s elevated the club so much and built up so much managerial equity I think he’s owed that. These results are extremely concerning though. He needs to figure it out, make some key signings, and do it quickly.

Could someone explain how the wildcard thing works in the Fantasy game?

When I click it I get this notification.

BFE0FEAC-A3A1-49D7-9666-7CC22750ADBF.jpeg

Spurs either going to come out pissed or come out tired. Lol. Fans are nuts. Still a lot to play for in that group though. I think Spurs either draw or win and they move on, but a loss will most likely knock them out as long as the other game in the group doesn’t end in a draw.

Spurs either going to come out pissed or come out tired. Lol. Fans are nuts. Still a lot to play for in that group though. I think Spurs either draw or win and they move on, but a loss will most likely knock them out as long as the other game in the group doesn’t end in a draw.

Loved the enthusiasm, sadly it didn’t work out in their favor.

Reactions: Nash_Vol97 and MAD
This advert has caused a lot of debate between Arsenal and Chelsea fans.

This advert has caused a lot of debate between Arsenal and Chelsea fans.

I hope Auba gets a goal, he’s been nothing but a good teammate and professional at Chelsea, but sadly, I don’t see us competing in the game. The way y’all are playing even with a fully healthy Chelsea team that game would be tough. Add in our injury woes right now and I just hope we can even hang.

Also, why does this have to be a 6 AM central game for us 😩

Brighton were a solid squad under Potter, but man are they fun to watch under De Zerbi.

About how I expected that game to go. This World Cup break can’t come soon enough and then just have to pray for no more injuries during it. Really, really miss Kante and James.

VN Store

Back