Premiere League & World Soccer Thread

After todays results, Chelsea gauranteed to be top of the group for UCL and qualify for knockout rounds. Really great turnaround by Potter. First real match for Potter in charge of Chelsea is a UCL game and he gets a point, and then goes and wins three straight including two wins over AC Milan. Impressive work.

Also means we can rotate heavily for the last group game next week and rest up for Arsenal the following weekend. We are so banged up though, we still won’t have our best XI for that game because of injuries. Was looking forward to it before Reece James went down.

SeVILLA, VILLAreal, Aston VILLA

winner.gif

Athletico v. Leverkusen? Holy s**t.

I had a 3-team parlay involving draw no bets with Sevilla, Celtic, and Atletico. The draws ended up turning the parlay into a single-game bet that paid -650 😂
Yep. Handball in the last second of stoppage time and awarded a penalty. Penalty is blocked and both rebound attempts miss.

Then Kane had a game winning knockout round advancing goal in stoppage time called off for offsides.

Last edited:
That’s the million dollar question. Will be interesting to see how that goes.
I am very curious. They seem like they’re run by emotionally immature whiners. They get too excited over meaningless wins and lose the big matches. Their desperation led to more terrible financial decisions. They couldn’t cope with a rebuild. The lack of patience might make them the next Manchester United or worse.

Reactions: Nash_Vol97
Yep. Handball in the last second of stoppage time and awarded a penalty. Penalty is blocked and both rebound attempts miss.

Then Kane had a game winning knockout round advancing goal in stoppage time called off for offsides.
Fantastic to watch. Excitement to the end. Some big clubs will be playing in Europa League. Too bad they’ll all finish second to Arsenal.

I am very curious. They seem like they’re run by emotionally immature whiners. They get too excited over meaningless wins and lose the big matches. Their desperation led to more terrible financial decisions. They couldn’t cope with a rebuild. The lack of patience might make them the next Manchester United or worse.

Panic FC.

All the media outlets around the world are saying Messi will go back next season and I’m just sitting here like, how? I believe he will be a free transfer so that’s not necessarily an issue and he had already said he would take much less wages but man, this club can’t even afford the wages they have now. They are asking veteran players to take pay cuts and even worse, look at the situations like Braithewait and Frenkie De Jong.. they would have sold them immediately but when the player says no, they start smear campaigns and all the sudden fans are showing up to cuss them out and tell them to leave as they arrive at the training grounds.

Reactions: Outofmyvolcanmind
Panic FC.

All the media outlets around the world are saying Messi will go back next season and I’m just sitting here like, how? I believe he will be a free transfer so that’s not necessarily an issue and he had already said he would take much less wages but man, this club can’t even afford the wages they have now. They are asking veteran players to take pay cuts and even worse, look at the situations like Braithewait and Frenkie De Jong.. they would have sold them immediately but when the player says no, they start smear campaigns and all the sudden fans are showing up to cuss them out and tell them to leave as they arrive at the training grounds.
Civil War due to weak egotistical leaders. They are completely dysfunctional. Like auburn and a&m.

VN Store

Back