Premiere League & World Soccer Thread

Oh no

I must have never submitted my last team change because I remember changing my captain to Rashford for this week, but it still shows it as Kane 😒 big fail

Hard to say. Another PL coaching re-tread maybe? But given the money and impact Boehly wants to make who knows.
All the reports are pointing to Nagelsmann. Personally, I don’t love it. The pressure ate him alive at Bayern, what the heck does Boehly think will happen at Chelsea?

If Boehly is serious about the project he has put together and is ready to give a manager time like he said he would with Potter, then I want him to go after Ruben Amorim. He’s young but has done a really good job at Sporting CP.

Hope Potter rebounds well. Just think the job was too big for him. Leceister is now looking for a manager. I feel that could be a good spot for him.

Huge game for my Foxes, today, 1-1, right now. 3 points are vital or they may be doomed to relegation

In all seriousness, I’m happy they are going to take their time. They can’t miss again. Since it seems like they aren’t going to talk to Amorim because he doesn’t have the big club experience I’m throwing my hat in Enrique’s ring. Nagelsmann just doesn’t give me much confidence.

In all seriousness, I’m happy they are going to take their time. They can’t miss again. Since it seems like they aren’t going to talk to Amorim because he doesn’t have the big club experience I’m throwing my hat in Enrique’s ring. Nagelsmann just doesn’t give me much confidence.
I think they are doing the right thing. Take your time and find the right fit. It’s the best move for them. I agree that I don’t think Nagelsmann is it.

Reactions: Nash_Vol97
I think they are doing the right thing. Take your time and find the right fit. It’s the best move for them. I agree that I don’t think Nagelsmann is it.
Why not keep who you had, were paying him anyways

Why not keep who you had, were paying him anyways
I could have seen it both ways but I mean once you decide he won’t be here next season, doesn’t really matter if you wait until the end of this current season or not. From the sounds of it he never really had the full trust and faith from the players and they still technically have a trophy to play for even if it’s like < 1% chance.. so best to see if an interim can motivate them. It the interim doesn’t? Well, it wasn’t going to work the other way either so is what it is.

Reactions: MAD

VN Store

Back