Premiere League & World Soccer Thread

I’m fine with Europa if it means Arsenal don’t win the Champions League. That’s more than a fair trade.

Was a little disappointed with City though. Bernardo Silva tried a Panenka which immediately blew up in his face… Lunin didn’t even move.
Decent day for a Spurs fan, huh? Hated rival gets knocked out and they see their former captain and Spurs legend on the team that knocked them out.

Silva went down the middle against Kepa in Carabou Cup 2019 too. Kepa was pictured giving advice to Lunin today before the pens. Kepa give warning about that? Possibly, Lunin didn't budge at all.

Decent day for a Spurs fan, huh? Hated rival gets knocked out and they see their former captain and Spurs legend on the team that knocked them out.

Silva went down the middle against Kepa in Carabou Cup 2019 too. Kepa was pictured giving advice to Lunin today before the pens. Kepa give warning about that? Possibly, Lunin didn't budge at all.
Haha I do have a soft spot for Kane; combined with them playing Arsenal, it was hard to root against Bayern this round. Even if it was technically not in our best interest.

I didn’t see that about Kepa. He may have said something then. Lunin made him look stupid though. It was an exciting match, lots of chances for both sides. The other one was a bit anticlimactic.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nash_Vol97
Palmer has become the first Chelsea player to reach the 20 mark since Eden Hazard in 2018-19.
First player in Chelsea history to score 2 hat tricks in the same year and is only the 4th player in Chelsea history to score 4 goals in a game. He's been brilliant. We'd be even further down the table without him.

Reactions: YankeeVol

VN Store

Back