Preferred car wax.

I used to use this but cant find it any longer. I read that they quit making it.
Try the Meguiars I posted. So slick that you can hardly sit on the car without sliding off. Makes bug removal very easy on the front end.

Reactions: malinoisvol
Meguiars hybrid ceramic wax works well and is very easy to apply. For it to be effective you must start with a good base though.

There's probably something better out now but I did some deep research a few years ago and settled on Optimum No Rinse for washes and Optimum Opti-Seal Sealant. The two products changed my life when it comes to car wash maintenance. Obviously, if you need paint correction, you'll need and additional product(s), but for washing and sealing, these two are hard to beat in my opinion. I spray the sealant on after washing and then wife off with a microfiber. No mess, no streaking, no hassle. Easy to buy on Amazon.

At some point I'll probably try their ceramic products but I really haven't had a reason to use anything else.

Reactions: jp1 and malinoisvol
Try the Meguiars I posted. So slick that you can hardly sit on the car without sliding off. Makes bug removal very easy on the front end.
Thank you. Have been using it for the past few years. Also use their wash product. Does a good job.

There's probably something better out now but I did some deep research a few years ago and settled on Optimum No Rinse for washes and Optimum Opti-Seal Sealant. The two products changed my life when it comes to car wash maintenance. Obviously, if you need paint correction, you'll need and additional product(s), but for washing and sealing, these two are hard to beat in my opinion. I spray the sealant on after washing and then wife off with a microfiber. No mess, no streaking, no hassle. Easy to buy on Amazon.

At some point I'll probably try their ceramic products but I really haven't had a reason to use anything else.

This would be nice to use in the garage when it's cold outside for sure.

VN Store

Back