Predictions of players leaving early.

KC is in a tough position. He could very easily be in the top 20 drafted in which case he made a good decision. He could also drop to 30 or below and in that case he could have cost himself millions and possibly even a missed opportunity to actually make a team. He is in a tough spot.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Powell got a free year last year. He's got 4 to play 3 as he has not redshirted

I thought that he has 3 years to play 3 unless a regular redshirt can be taken along with the free COVID year. I’m not sure. He has a lot going on with the free one time transfer. He played in 10 of 27 games at Auburn so he’s over 30% for a medical hardship appeal and can’t do that.

He was a freshman at Auburn. He got that year back with the COVID rule. So he had 4 years left when he arrived at TN. I guess maybe the 5 year clock went to 6 with the COVID rule. Fulk was able to stretch his 5 year clock.

Maybe he does have 4 years to play three. I hadn’t thought about it. It should be outlined in the NCAA’s COVID rule.

JJJ has the athletic potential to turn himself into a second round draft pick with a great year.

Next year's starting 5 should be:
Aidoo
BHH
JJJ
Vescovi
Zeigler

I'm hoping Powell gets more time since Bailey will be gone.

Aidoo
BHH
JJJ
Vescovi
Zeigler

Aidoo is gonna need a big jump in S&C in the hope that more strength and muscle will help his knees. Unless that happens, I'm not seeing him starting and even if he does, his minutes will be limited with knees like that. As for Powell and Bailey, I don't have confidence that either can help us. We need a mature quality big and a taller more athletic wing/forward who can attack the rim. That's what I'd want to fill their spots.

I turned the game off with two seconds remaining. Had you asked me right then, Chandler is gone. After seeing the post game, I think Chandler is torn. A good NIL deal and he’s back unless he’s given a top10 grade IMO.

Aidoo
BHH
JJJ
Vescovi
Zeigler

I’m sorry but y’all are completely forgetting how well ON was playing before his injury. Dude has come such a long way, and another offseason to recover from his ankle and get more work in will only make him better. I do believe BHH and Aidoo will be improved, but ON will be the better out of the 3 of them next season.
Ziegler
Vescovi
JJJ
BHH
ON
would be my starting 5. With Aidoo and Plavsic rotating in and out frequently if they both keep improving. Also, having Powell, Edwards, Mashack, Tamba, and whoever else we add would be great. Next years team will be better IMO. Not as much high level NBA talent, but a deep senior and junior laden team. You have some freshman and sophomores but we aren’t having to depend on them.

I’m sorry but y’all are completely forgetting how well ON was playing before his injury. Dude has come such a long way, and another offseason to recover from his ankle and get more work in will only make him better. I do believe BHH and Aidoo will be improved, but ON will be the better out of the 3 of them next season.
Ziegler
Vescovi
JJJ
BHH
ON
would be my starting 5. With Aidoo and Plavsic rotating in and out frequently if they both keep improving. Also, having Powell, Edwards, Mashack, Tamba, and whoever else we add would be great. Next years team will be better IMO. Not as much high level NBA talent, but a deep senior and junior laden team. You have some freshman and sophomores but we aren’t having to depend on them.
I think Aidoo and BHH will both be better defenders than Nkamhoua next year

Reactions: Volfan1000
I’m sorry but y’all are completely forgetting how well ON was playing before his injury. Dude has come such a long way, and another offseason to recover from his ankle and get more work in will only make him better. .
Don't disagree, but the offense improved dramatically after his injury. Was he bogging down the offense? Maybe not, but I'm not too sure. Maybe it was more a case of the overall chemistry just coming together as the season progressed.

Is April 24 the deadline for declaring for the draft? Was listening to the radio and one person said July 19 and another said April.

Aidoo is gonna need a big jump in S&C in the hope that more strength and muscle will help his knees. Unless that happens, I'm not seeing him starting and even if he does, his minutes will be limited with knees like that. As for Powell and Bailey, I don't have confidence that either can help us. We need a mature quality big and a taller more athletic wing/forward who can attack the rim. That's what I'd want to fill their spots.
And BHH will be is still high school age. These two player are just getting started.

People keep saying this, it’s not true, he was supposed to be a freshman this year…he isn’t young for his class.
You can take this up with the University if you wish, but he did reclassify so that he could enroll early to be able to play in 2021-2022 instead of 2022-2023.

You can take this up with the University if you wish, but he did reclassify so that he could enroll early to be able to play in 2021-2022 instead of 2022-2023.
Yea but both BHH and Tamba will be 19 before thier as 2nd year in college.... not like he enrolled at 16/17 and is turning 17/18

He’s young for his class. The average age of a freshman at the midway point in the season is 19.5. BHH is over a year younger than that.

He did but it’s kind of arbitrary. His age is his age. The average freshman in college basketball is a year older than him.

Some are and some aren't, I didn’t turn 18 until my freshman year started and turned 19 fall of my sophomore year. But he didn't miss out on a year of playing experience or anything like that at the lower level, nor would I think his body development is really any different than someone 8 months older than he is.

VN Store

Back