Prayers

I'm posting this in place of my beloved husband. He left his account up on my tablet which I intend to never close this tab.. I hate to announce that he passed away 10/24 at 5 AM at the young age of 28. This was his downtime. He loved everything Tennesse, even when things were going downhill with the team. I never really saw him reading anything else on his phone. Volnation all the way. It ran deep in him. I'm trying to find his favorite Tennessee Hoodie my mom got him a couple Christmases ago. I know he would have like to know he'd be buried this way. I appreciate this site for existing. He really enjoyed it.

So sorry for your loss. You are in my prayers.

I'm posting this in place of my beloved husband. He left his account up on my tablet which I intend to never close this tab.. I hate to announce that he passed away 10/24 at 5 AM at the young age of 28. This was his downtime. He loved everything Tennesse, even when things were going downhill with the team. I never really saw him reading anything else on his phone. Volnation all the way. It ran deep in him. I'm trying to find his favorite Tennessee Hoodie my mom got him a couple Christmases ago. I know he would have like to know he'd be buried this way. I appreciate this site for existing. He really enjoyed it.
I'm so, so sorry to hear about your husband. I can't imagine what you must be going through. My family will keep you in our prayers.

I sent you a message, but if you don't receive it, can you email me? vol_freak@yahoo.com

OP your husband was one of us. We all morn the loss. May I suggest that you pick up his banner and wave it yourself. Don't just hang around here but join us. We all have the VOLS in common and company at a time like this may just be what the doctor ordered. I know if I were him that is what I would want. JMHO

So sorry.

God's got you and your family. Prayers

Heart wrenching, May God bless you and all of his family. I would just like to leave this for you and his family. 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18.

Prayers for you and your family.

Reactions: FearAVolunteer
So sorry to be reading this...Volnation is a special place with some great folks. I am truly sorry for your loss and hope you and your entire family find peace and comfort during the coming days and weeks.

I just read through his post history. He was very passionate about the Vols and everything Tennessee. I am sorry for your loss and maybe Tennessee can finish off this season strong for him.
I did as well he had a post talking about the day that his wife and him brought there kid home was the day that we beat Georgia with the Dobbs nail boot and his last post was during the Alabama game. Sorry for your loss and prayers for him and his family.

I'm so sorry for your loss. I lost my dad this year and know how much it means for someone to acknowledge such a loss. I'm relaying a prayer to God for you and your family as soon as I hit "Post Reply".

I did as well he had a post talking about the day that his wife and him brought there kid home was the day that we beat Georgia with the Dobbs nail boot and his last post was during the Alabama game. Sorry for your loss and prayers for him and his family.

Yeah, it seems like he was a family guy. It makes me sad that it seemed sudden and so young.

So sorry for your loss. Please accept my families thoughts and prayers during this difficult time. Anytime you need fellowship we are here!

VN Store

Back