Prayers

I am so very, very sorry for your devastating loss.
I have 4 kids, 2 of them older than he was at 28.
I simply cannot imagine.
Heartfelt prayers in the name of Jesus from the Webb family.

Reactions: FearAVolunteer
I'm posting this in place of my beloved husband. He left his account up on my tablet which I intend to never close this tab.. I hate to announce that he passed away 10/24 at 5 AM at the young age of 28. This was his downtime. He loved everything Tennesse, even when things were going downhill with the team. I never really saw him reading anything else on his phone. Volnation all the way. It ran deep in him. I'm trying to find his favorite Tennessee Hoodie my mom got him a couple Christmases ago. I know he would have like to know he'd be buried this way. I appreciate this site for existing. He really enjoyed it.
Prayers sent up for one of our family member’s . May God be with y’all and I know VOLNATION is .

Sorry to read this. Praying for you and the family that God will give you peace in this hard time. Can not imagine what you are going through. Go Vols

I'm posting this in place of my beloved husband. He left his account up on my tablet which I intend to never close this tab.. I hate to announce that he passed away 10/24 at 5 AM at the young age of 28. This was his downtime. He loved everything Tennesse, even when things were going downhill with the team. I never really saw him reading anything else on his phone. Volnation all the way. It ran deep in him. I'm trying to find his favorite Tennessee Hoodie my mom got him a couple Christmases ago. I know he would have like to know he'd be buried this way. I appreciate this site for existing. He really enjoyed it.
My wife and I are praying for you and your family.

I'm so sorry to hear this, we'll definitely be praying for you and the family.

May the presence and peace of Christ be with you in the days, weeks, months, and years to come! Sorry for your loss!

Praying for you and your entire family, that God’s grace and comfort will be poured out upon you in a mighty way. So very sweet of you to notice even the small things in your husbands life that meant so much to him. You touched many lives today with this post.

You and your family will be in our prayers. I am so, so sorry.

I pray God will bless you and ease your pain

VN Store

Back