Prayers

My title on here is vols91 my real name is David. I lost my wife Tuesday to this stupid Covid-19. We had been married 30yrs. It’s lonesome me and my family really need and desire all the prayers we can get now. God bless you all
So sorry, we'll be praying

My title on here is vols91 my real name is David. I lost my wife Tuesday to this stupid Covid-19. We had been married 30yrs. It’s lonesome me and my family really need and desire all the prayers we can get now. God bless you all
Prayers for you..

Prayers for you Vols91 and your family!

So sorry for everyone who has lost loved ones. My mom died on Christmas Eve from complications due to covid.

I’m truly sorry to hear of your grieving. The lord has your back and her precious soul ❤️✌🏻👼🏻

Prayers for you and your family and all who love your wife. May you be strengthened by your faith to get through each day, knowing God is carrying you in His loving arms. May you be comforted by the Hope we have in Christ Jesus that you will see her again.

Reactions: tennrich1
Adding our prayers. I am so sorry.

Prayers Sent

Prayers for sure. I’ve lost two aunts in the last six weeks (both to cancer, not Covid). Both were married for over 40 years. I’ve been trying to keep my uncles busy, so I’ve seen first hand the affect that loss has.

Thoughts and condolences are with you and your loved ones my friend.

Just hoping for the day when we can get past this scourge.

For cwtruckers and vols 91 I'm so sorry to hear of your spouse's passing. I lost my wife in 2015 and without my faith in God I don't know how I would have gotten through those next two years. He can provide the comfort you need to get through this, you only have to ask. My prayers are with you in this hardest of times. My God bless.

VN Store

Back