Prayers

My title on here is vols91 my real name is David. I lost my wife Tuesday to this stupid Covid-19. We had been married 30yrs. It’s lonesome me and my family really need and desire all the prayers we can get now. God bless you all

Very sorry for your loss David. Prayers sent. Your wife is in a better place now.

Reactions: ABINGDON VOL FAN
Of course you have our prayers. We all know death is inevitable but it is so hard to lose a loved one. And God be with you through this difficult time.

Reactions: davethevol
My title on here is vols91 my real name is David. I lost my wife Tuesday to this stupid Covid-19. We had been married 30yrs. It’s lonesome me and my family really need and desire all the prayers we can get now. God bless you all
Thoughts and prayers for you and your family.

Reactions: Coddlecreek1

Prayers to you and your family. May Gods grace comfort you in this time of need

I pray for you and your family, for god to give you the strength and the ability and the grace and comfort that you need. And that no matter what happens please always remember in trying times The living God is still in control and that all things happen for a reason we just don't always understand. PS: don't every pray for peace for it is learned but Faith, Grace and Mercy are Gift's of God!

Prayers to you and your family.

God's got you!

Sending good energy to you and your family David. At some point in the future the days will be less hard than they are today. Stay strong and know that you have a Ton of brothers and sister in orange behind you.

VN Store

Back