Prayers Needed

Prayers lifted for your Mom’s complete healing, that Almighty God will work through the medical staff and that you will experience His peace like never before.

Reactions: ThreatLevelOrange
My mother Karin has developed post COVID pneumonia and is now on a vent. She is the special person that brought me into this world in Knoxville back in 1973.

Please keep her in your thoughts. Thank you.

Hey, shoot me an email at drjohnson@beardenhealthcare.com if you want. I have a resource that might be of assistance to your mom. Best to your family.

My mother Karin has developed post COVID pneumonia and is now on a vent. She is the special person that brought me into this world in Knoxville back in 1973.

Please keep her in your thoughts. Thank you.

She and your entire family are in my family's prayers. May God relieve her suffering and return her to you and your family with good health.

Reactions: ThreatLevelOrange
My prayer…

That the physicians will have the wisdom of Solomon. All nurses and caregivers will treat her with the Love of Jesus. That Karin will have the courage and faith of Rahab. That all family and those who love her will have the Peace that surpasses all understanding. That her Creator and the Great Physicians will heal. That all will know His presence in this affliction. In the name of Jesus… Amen

Wow, my family is blessed with all these sincere well wishes. The last night I spent with her was watching the bowl game. She isn’t a huge sports fan, but always loved the Vols.

She used to hang sings in the “new” Laurel apartments, which you could see from the stadium when that side was open.

She loved living in Knoxville and working as a telephone operator. You can tell that was a long time ago!

Reactions: joevol33 and KptVFL

VN Store

Back