Prayers Needed

Wow, my family is blessed with all these sincere well wishes. The last night I spent with her was watching the bowl game. She isn’t a huge sports fan, but always loved the Vols.

She used to hang sings in the “new” Laurel apartments, which you could see from the stadium when that side was open.

She loved living in Knoxville and working as a telephone operator. You can tell that was a long time ago!
Still thinking about you guys, and praying.

Reactions: ThreatLevelOrange
My mother Karin has developed post COVID pneumonia and is now on a vent. She is the special person that brought me into this world in Knoxville back in 1973.

Please keep her in your thoughts. Thank you.
Will pray. Asking the Lord Jesus to provide exact shade of needed wisdom to Doctors and Grace Peace to her and you and family Asking Jesus our Jehovah Rapha the Lord who heals to touch her now and intercede with direct healing for your Mom as I type. May her lungs clear and the healing Glorify our Savior. In Jesus name I/we pray ...Amen

Reactions: ThreatLevelOrange
Although things were looking up for a brief period, she suffered a major stroke. We are moving forward with her advanced directive. Our hearts are heavy.

VN Store

Back