Prayers for JG and family

I wonder if he knew her time was short at the Missouri game and that was why he was so emotional. I would guess for most of us, we don't realize the impact our grandparents have on us until later in life after they pass and we reminisce of our time with them. I know that is certainly my case. Prayers for the Guarantano family.
She passed away on Thursday , so I know it had to be fresh on his mind. I have been impressed with JG in many ways this year. He’s an impressive young man!

Reactions: PulaskiVolFan
Having been a grandfather for almost 8 years now the love and bond you develop with grandchildren(grandparents) is a mysterious thing. I told my daughter I loved her children far more than I ever loved her...and the sad part was she thought I was kidding 😂😂. Being the classy young lady she is she said “dad I wouldn’t have it any other way”. Of course it wasn’t true. So sorry for Jarrett’s loss!

Wishing he and family peace and comfort in a difficult time. The great ones never really leave us. They just get a better view of our triumphs.

Reactions: VolDC

VN Store

Back