Prayers for Haynesworth

Damn this hits hard. Keep fighting Big Al. If any hospital is up to the task it's Vandy. I truly don't think my wife would have made 15 months without them. It's one of the best hospitals in the country.
If there's one thing Vanderbilt is good at, it's running a top notch hospital. My daughter was treated there a few years ago and they operate like you would hope a healthcare provider would. Fast, efficient, and off the charts thorough. I have a good friend who had a kidney transplant there and it was a raving success.
Have faith Albert, God will provide with the helping hands of Vanderbilt doctors and nurses.

I am on the kidney transplant wait "program."
Peritoneal dialysis is a great process. Without getting political, President Trump is proposing changes to improve transplant kidney access. Donors can donate and if not a match, the designated recipient moves to the top of the list when a match is available.

That sucks man. These guys are so rough on their bodies for so many years.

I'll give my kidney for 50k and life time free medical from him
You are probably just kidding, but that would be illegal.

There were a ton of posts on his instagram from people assuming that he could just go out and buy one because he was a big football star. It was pretty tough to read some of it.

My day is going to come in a few years, hopefully many years, I just hope someone in the family has one that will match for me. Ive know too many people that are still searching for their match, and it's pretty ugly.

Best of luck to the big fella, I hope he gets his match quick.

Reactions: tnvols72
How is it wrong to sale a kidney to a stranger? If someone has 50 million and they need a kidney and someone has one and they want to help there family so they sale . Isn't that a business transactions? Just asking I know it sounds bad but the doctors get paid to do the work. Also you get paid to give plasma. If I had the money and I needed one I would buy if it came down to it.

Reactions: BIGAL27
Are you legally allowed to offer money for a kidney??? I was just wondering he's worth millions I'm surprised he hasn't offered up a huge reward somebody in the country would come forward then!!! I don't mean to sound disrespectful or bad but I'm just saying

Reactions: SDV
How is it wrong to sale a kidney to a stranger? If someone has 50 million and they need a kidney and someone has one and they want to help there family so they sale . Isn't that a business transactions? Just asking I know it sounds bad but the doctors get paid to do the work. Also you get paid to give plasma. If I had the money and I needed one I would buy if it came down to it.
Well, your body makes more plasma. It won’t regrow a kidney.

So let’s say that your remaining kidney craps out. (This isn’t rare, btw.) You are now on dialysis pending a kidney transplant, this time for you. In the meantime, ESRD (end-stage renal disease) makes you eligible for Medicare, so now taxpayers are supporting your sale-for-profit of your other kidney back in the day until we pay for your kidney transplant. Dialysis runs $70k+ per year. Kidney transplants run $400k. (These numbers are US healthcare funny money, but still, you are asking your fellow citizens to pay for this “easy money” choice that you made back in the day.)

Reactions: 82_VOL_83

VN Store

Back