Prayers for Haynesworth

How is it wrong to sale a kidney to a stranger? If someone has 50 million and they need a kidney and someone has one and they want to help there family so they sale . Isn't that a business transactions? Just asking I know it sounds bad but the doctors get paid to do the work. Also you get paid to give plasma. If I had the money and I needed one I would buy if it came down to it.
I sailed to India looking for someone to sell me a kidney and they gave it to me on sale.

Reactions: ptcarter
Are fans actually trying to donate a kidney?? Damn, I guess I'm no longer going to be able to use the phrase "I'm as big a UT fan as the next guy...". I wish him well, but I'm gonna keep my internal organs for now.

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
Throughout Asia one can purchase a kidney, it's common from India to the Philippines. The whole "voluntary" organ donation system we have here in the western world is corrupt. A certain amount of organs for instance here in the US MUST go to foreign nationals wihout reciprocity. I lived in Saudi Arabia for a couple of years on their economy and multiple Saudis got all sorts of transpl;ants from US donors with nary a Saudi EVER giving a single organ in reverse for example. How corrupt is the organ donation system. My childhood idol Mickey Mantle was a known old alcoholic and was cancer ridden at the end of his life, got a liver transplant and died shortly thereafter, he was no more qualified for that liver based on age, general health, and his chronic alcoholism yet one he got at the end stage of his life. $ talks in the organ donation game here in the USA.

Transplant Case Study - Mickey Mantle

I don’t think he can “buy” a donor, but I’m sure something will be done outside the eyes of Facebook.

I don’t think he can “buy” a donor, but I’m sure something will be done outside the eyes of Facebook.
I don't mean by a donor I mean he should have said I'll help you with any of your missed days from work not get a grant from Vanderbilt seriously!!! Remember he's the same dude that didn't want to pay child support

Well, your body makes more plasma. It won’t regrow a kidney.

So let’s say that your remaining kidney craps out. (This isn’t rare, btw.) You are now on dialysis pending a kidney transplant, this time for you. In the meantime, ESRD (end-stage renal disease) makes you eligible for Medicare, so now taxpayers are supporting your sale-for-profit of your other kidney back in the day until we pay for your kidney transplant. Dialysis runs $70k+ per year. Kidney transplants run $400k. (These numbers are US healthcare funny money, but still, you are asking your fellow citizens to pay for this “easy money” choice that you made back in the day.)
Our you invest the million you got for your kidney and use part of it to get a kidney our just turn out the lights the party is over and the family is taken care of.

VN Store

Back