Prayers been diagnosed with acute myeloid leukemia

SCRocket

Hi everyone who opens this post. I’m 47 and have been in the hospital for a total of 57 days. I got diagnosed after spending 16 days in there for pancreatitis. That’s how they caught it. I live with my 70 year old dad. I am so overwhelmed! I need so much help! The please pray for me. Thank you 🙏

Hi everyone who opens this post. I’m 47 and have been in the hospital for a total of 57 days. I got diagnosed after spending 16 days in there for pancreatitis. That’s how they caught it. I live with my 70 year old dad. I am so overwhelmed! I need so much help! The please pray for me. Thank you 🙏
You're not alone in this. You have so many people thinking of you and praying for you. Take comfort in that

Live everyday like it's your last. But never give up you are young and can beat this. Be brave as you can. We will help hold you up.

I care about you and I want you to be strong.

VN Store

Back