Prayers been diagnosed with acute myeloid leukemia

Sending prayers your way. Any update?
Thank you so much. I’m still in the hospital. My wbc is 0.4 and hemoglobin and platelets count is low. I’ll get another transfusion tomorrow. I’m getting iv antibiotics around the clock. The good news is that I don’t have COVID and I finally have a room in the cancer center. I spent 3 days in the er. We are getting overwhelmed with COVID patients and people who have the symptoms but probably have the flu I’m told, by nurses. I feel better with my fever gone in some ways. I have bad headaches and bone pain but am getting help with that. As you can see by my writing I am really from SC.
I have been feeling alone. Wow I’m overwhelmed by you guys genuine care and compassion. I wish I could show you how much reading these posts have touched my heart 😭.
Oh I forgot to mention my dr told me that I have 4 more of these cycles to go. When my blood counts somewhat recover they will give me a week off and then I’m back in here 7 days for chemo and then fevers etc again. I will post updates if you guys want. Again thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!❤️

Do you need/ can you use directed blood donations? This can vary a lot by insurance. Check with the hospital social worker. (The docs might know, but maybe not.)

If so, we’ll need to find a way to establish a secure contact so that you’re not flooded with spam mail.

I hear ya on the bone pain. Are you getting Neupogen or something similar? They can hurt like a sonofabitch, but they absolutely work, so hang in there!
Thank you so much. I’m still in the hospital. My wbc is 0.4 and hemoglobin and platelets count is low. I’ll get another transfusion tomorrow. I’m getting iv antibiotics around the clock. The good news is that I don’t have COVID and I finally have a room in the cancer center. I spent 3 days in the er. We are getting overwhelmed with COVID patients and people who have the symptoms but probably have the flu I’m told, by nurses. I feel better with my fever gone in some ways. I have bad headaches and bone pain but am getting help with that. As you can see by my writing I am really from SC.
I have been feeling alone. Wow I’m overwhelmed by you guys genuine care and compassion. I wish I could show you how much reading these posts have touched my heart 😭.
Oh I forgot to mention my dr told me that I have 4 more of these cycles to go. When my blood counts somewhat recover they will give me a week off and then I’m back in here 7 days for chemo and then fevers etc again. I will post updates if you guys want. Again thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!❤️

Prayers for healing and comfort.

VN Store

Back