Practice Updates?

I don't know, we'll hear more later.

Gerald Jones looks to have his hand taped or soft cast but he is going just made a nice one hand grab, Warren looking solid in his routes.

Quit asking questions, 391 is just positing apparently as someone else posts on TOS it sounds like. We'll get all the info as the guy reporting gives it. It's all sounding good though.

Sundevil the o-line is opposite from where I am. The d-line however looks solid, day and night from last year. Coach O has those guys running hard and playing hard every down. I've not seen this much hustle since Overstreet in practice. I liked Brooks and Caldwell but O is a step above those two.

Sundevil is the guy that asked about the OL.

numbers have been assigned to freshmen

Myles #3
Nuke #7
Teague #10
Brown #11
Jackson #15
Oku #27

a few that I saw

Hey ask about CJ fleming and Rogan being on field.

I was wondering about CJ Fleming as well. Many posters on here said he was done, and he wasn't mentioned in a previous GVX article talking about the Secondary, but I can never confirm that he was in fact gone... Wanna hear about Rogan as well.

He wsa mentioned in two articles as a member of the team this week. He is listed as active on the directory website. Not saying he is still on team but I am interested.

VN Store

Back