Practice 5

Every recruits' parents should listen to the Johnson interview. It speaks volumes about the relationships between players and coaches. Johnson looks really big. Safeties better keep their heads up when he comes at them!!!!

Reactions: 2 people
Is it just me, or does Brady Hoke seem like an entirely different guy when he's coaching vs when he's giving a presser?

I half fall asleep while he's answering questions. But his energy is totally different when he's working with the guys. Haha. It's a good thing.

AWESOME FINGERS!

I'm a freaking HUGE John Kelly Fan. Love that guy! Hope he gets 2000 yds this year.

Go Vols!

GA Tech is DEAD! :machgun:

:spank:

Tennesseeduke

It sounds like QD is emerging as a real leader and taking control of the QB room and offense. Still think he will win the job outright and JG will not play unless injury or garbage time. There will not be a 2 qb system. Jmo

So you're basically saying you don't believe what the coaches are saying?

DGbeRCkXoAAHf7j.jpg:large

:thud:

I cannot get over how absolutely jacked Matthew Butler looks already as a true freshman! That is not the body of a freshman lineman!

They didn't mention Trey Smith in the practice reports when talking about O-Linemen. Glad football season is upon us. GBO!!!!!

One of the reports say he sat today. Sounds like they were digging into the two deep on Oline today. Just like Butch to throw a monkey wrench in the works.

Reactions: 1 person
One of the reports say he sat today. Sounds like they were digging into the two deep on Oline today. Just like Butch to throw a monkey wrench in the works.

Well Smith was banged up. That's why he sat. Butch is doing nothing wrong.

My favorite part of the videos is the active coaching going on by Hoke with the DL. I think you will see much better containment and effectiveness out of that squad this year.

It's almost Football Time and this cool weather around here the last few days is only kickin in the feeling. Pun intended!!!! GBO!!!!!

Can we just get KV to give press releases? Haha.

Dude handles himself great. Well spoken.

Man... you're absolutely correct. Gotta love that. Not to mention, while most players are answering questions about themselves, Vickers gets drilled about others and responds with enthusiasm. That is the kind of senior leadership you want on a team.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7BOisG9pps[/youtube]

Is it just me, or is it way easier to listen to Butch's media interviews this year? I got to the point last year where I wouldn't even listen to them, simply because he was like a broken record. He seems to be more comfortable with the media now. Or maybe he actually feels good about the team for a change? Maybe I'm just optimistic since we're getting closer to kickoff, but something seems different with Butch's demeanor.

VN Store

Back