5. The Wizard Of Oz
4. Christmas Vacation
3.Vegas Vacation
2.Bourne Identity
1. Ocean's Eleven

I was pretty sure I was the only person with Ocean’s Eleven #1 lol

My version was "Fupped Duck"
16r3y4.jpg

icabgad...(in case anybody gives a damn) The latest word on the ole Gule's new home search is...... Wifey and the MIL are adamant about NOT moving to Missouri so we looked in the Loxahatchee Fl. for a month or so for a suitable property. Found a dream home for them and put in a full price cash offer (the first to do so) and waited to hear from the seller's agent. That bitch then cheated us out by not offering us a chance to increase our bid to match any other offer's that were received. We have put in a grievance with her employer but the property has been sold to someone already so CRAP! We have had no luck at all finding a property even close to as nice as that one. So, we have begun to look in the Pensacola FL area so that MIL can be close by to her younger sister who is battling cancer. Mil is >91yo now so we have to live with her as she can no longer drive herself around. I still am looking to find a place in MO that I can live in part time until Mil is no longer with us, :( Then, I will be saying goodbye to Fl. :) fer ever! ps, the home in Loxahatchee we wanted to buy had Tn orange kitchen counters! lol. So purty!

Last edited:
ps#2 MiL wants a home with a full guest house or in-law suite so that she can have her own privacy as much as she can. That is what we had in Brooksville and what we had found in Loxahatchee. Want to guess at how much those kind of houses go for in Fl.? :( For that kind of money, I can buy an estate farm with a 6bd/5ba, 7,300 sq ft. home on >50 acres in Birch Tree Mo. Dang wimmen!

Last edited:
ps#2 MiL wants a home with a full guest house or in-law suite so that she can have her own privacy as much as she can. That is what we had in Brooksville and what we had found in Loxahatchee. Want to guess at how much those kind of houses go for in Fl.? :( For that kind of money, I can buy an estate farm with a 6bd/6ba, 7,900 sq ft. home on >50 acres in West Plains, Mo. Dang wimmen!

Hope you find that perfect place you can both be happy with G

ps#2 MiL wants a home with a full guest house or in-law suite so that she can have her own privacy as much as she can. That is what we had in Brooksville and what we had found in Loxahatchee. Want to guess at how much those kind of houses go for in Fl.? :( For that kind of money, I can buy an estate farm with a 6bd/5ba, 7,300 sq ft. home on >50 acres in Birch Tree Mo. Dang wimmen!

Gulw 10 acres with guest house in Lakeland, FL. Would be great having you as neighbor.

Reactions: gule
give me the link and I'll take a look. But, that doesn't get Wifey closer to her grandbabies and Mil to her sister. :(

haven't bought a home yet in Pensacola but Wifey & MIL are driving over Monday to check out a few possibles! I will be staying here to complete packing up the house hold! one house we like is in Pace Fl. just north east of Pensacola. It just came on the market today and I hope it's still available when Wifey gets there. :) It will be close to the Naval air station though so plane noise will have to be a consideration.

VN Store

Back