Potpourri

Well, we're waiting Rooster....
Bridge+Run+Starting+line.jpg

Classic..put it in the male country aisle…..one of the best country songs ever, especially when Willy drops in.

Last edited:
When my wife broke the news about how she would soon be dieing, she took me out to a field on her parents farm so we could be alone....She brought along a portable player and as she was telling me this tragic news, she played, on very low volume, "Fields of Gold"....She told me through this song, we would always be together...I really miss her, and I'm still in love with her....

My fav sting song GT

So we do the categories for awhile, pick the top vote getters (likes) and move to round two later…We need a Southern Rock category fellas…Don’t blow your load too early, you need more later.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
GT and Coach Jumper are right. Let’s name the categories and rules first. Starting from now, here is the contest. You can enter one song into each category listed below, but just one. In 7 days we look and see who has the most upvotes in each category. The top 3 move to round two. Here are the categories:

best female country song
best male country song
best classic rock song
best southern rock song
best Motown song
best holiday song
best alternative song (classical, Irish, punk, bluegrass, whatever)
best instrumental from a movie

The contest starts now, all previous entries can be reloaded, or replaced, but only songs posted from now count. You only enter a song in a category you choose once, but you can enter each category once. Name the category your song is competing in. The most likes in each category wins for week one. Then we do the finals in week 2. Pretty simple. Let’s get started!

Last edited:
Classic rock is the hardest, so many…..going with this classic, cannot believe I didn’t grab a Zepp song, the best classic rock band ever…but this one is really good.

I’m all out of categories for myself friends, post away and happy holidays to everyone. Remember, upvotes determine the winners for each round….peace

Last edited:
Replaying the rules….time started above when I first posted…

GT and Coach Jumper are right. Let’s name the categories and rules first. Starting from now, here is the contest. You can enter one song into each category listed below, but just one. In 7 days we look and see who has the most upvotes in each category. The top 3 move to round two. Here are the categories:

best female country song
best male country song
best classic rock song
best southern rock song
best Motown song
best holiday song
best alternative song (classical, Irish, punk, bluegrass, whatever)
best instrumental from a movie

The contest starts now, all previous entries can be reloaded, or replaced, but only songs posted from now count. You only enter a song in a category you choose once, but you can enter each category once. Name the category your song is competing in. The most likes in each category wins for week one. Then we do the finals in week 2. Pretty simple. Let’s get started!

VN Store

Back