Post Your Voter Fraud Evidence Here

This is your most factually inaccurate post ever.

You will see case after case dismissed. Trump's team is trying to seal these cases, so his followers don't find out just how flimsy his evidence really is.

I think Trump is well within his rights to challenge the votes if he truly believes there is fraud. However, I suspect this is all about money for Trump. I know for a fact that 50% of the donations to Trump's vote challenges goes to pay down his campaign debt. I have a hunch that old Donald is personally holding a lot of that debt. Just reading the tea leaves.

It's actually on the Trump website, fine print. You have to donate over $8000 for any of the money to go to fighting the election.

Anything under, like most people contribute, gets split between paying his campaign debt, his super pac and the RNC.

As I see more of the lawsuits, my concern is that you are correct. The amount of money being spent on these "cases", wouldn't be matching the money coming in.

Yes. I was told that the Dominion Software glitch was about to “explode” with its “undeniable, verified facts”!

My favorite part "Verified facts" apparently refers to an anonymous blogger that cited data from the polling firm Edison Research.
The obvious problem being Edison has neither conducted or released any such report.
It's like they're not even trying at this point. My inner conspiracy side has the disappoint over lack of effort.😕

lbv88zcqtyy51.jpg

“Chester County prosecutors announced Friday that they had filed charges against a 71-year-old registered Republican who cast two ballots on Election Day — one on behalf of himself, the other in the name of his son.

Donning sunglasses to hide his identity, prosecutors said, Ralph Thurman returned to his polling place in Malvern after voting once and tried to pass himself off as his son.
Poll workers recognized him and, according to the affidavit filed in his case, Thurman “hurriedly fled the building.”

So far every verifiable act of fraud has been Trumpers 🤣😂🤣

Reactions: NashVol11

Hmmm... this may come up again and get traction in the coming days and weeks. This is from October 29th before the election, but there is some wild stuff going on just in this article. Sheila Jackson Lee paying forgers, allegedly.

TEXAS VOTER FRAUD: Harris County Launches 24-Hour Voting As FBI Investigates

32 hand written applications for mailed ballots – all from different voters – but all written in the exact same handwriting.

Ballotsfull.jpg

Looking closer, something else jumped off the page.

All 32 returned their application for a ballot by mail in the same pre-printed envelope with the same style stamp.

envelopes.jpg

How many voting machines utilized Chinese components? Thats a good question to ask. (not that the results will change)

There is a reason the US military and US Federal government doesn't when it comes to security and safety.

Last edited:
Hmmm... this may come up again and get traction in the coming days and weeks. This is from October 29th before the election, but there is some wild stuff going on just in this article. Sheila Jackson Lee paying forgers, allegedly.

TEXAS VOTER FRAUD: Harris County Launches 24-Hour Voting As FBI Investigates

32 hand written applications for mailed ballots – all from different voters – but all written in the exact same handwriting.

Ballotsfull.jpg

Looking closer, something else jumped off the page.

All 32 returned their application for a ballot by mail in the same pre-printed envelope with the same style stamp.

envelopes.jpg

Am I the only one who finds it strange that the above article was published on October 29, 2020, and the supposed evidence presented for a fraud planned for October 29, 2020 are envelopes postmarked February 13, 2018? Knock, knock, hello. Anybody home? How are the applications for mail in ballots shown to be other than a photocopied blank, filled in by someone ginning up a phony story with a collection of two-and-a-half year old postmarked envelopes?

VN Store

Back