Post Your Voter Fraud Evidence Here

That's a crock of $hit.

Much more likely :

It is a strategic component of Trump's business formula to enter into contracts with 3rd parties without any intention of ever fulfilling the terms of the financial obligation. It has nothing to do with the quality of the service provided, or even the nature of the service which was performed. It does not matter if you hang dry wall, or if you're just a damn dishwasher ... if it involves Trump, you aren't getting paid.

If that were the case he wouldn't have finished his first 5 projects. Word gets around and contractors will not work for you if you routinely play that game.

That's a crock of $hit.

Much more likely :

It is a strategic component of Trump's business formula to enter into contracts with 3rd parties without any intention of ever fulfilling the terms of the financial obligation. It has nothing to do with the quality of the service provided, or even the nature of the service which was performed. It does not matter if you hang dry wall, or if you're just a damn dishwasher ... if it involves Trump, you aren't getting paid.

Its pretty obvious you don't have a clue as to what you are talking about when it comes to running a succesful business. I have owned a construction company for 25 years and I know for a fact that the companies that have been around for years aren't ones that cheat people out of money. Word gets around quickly. What comes around goes around. It would be almost impossible to sustain a successful business over a long period of time and not treat people right. When contracts are signed, all parties involved are required to fulfill their part of the contract. There are always going to be shady Contractors but they are never able to sustain a successful business over an extended period of time. You truly do have an unhealthy (almost comical) obsession with President Trump

Its pretty obvious you don't have a clue as to what you are talking about when it comes to running a succesful business. I have owned a construction company for 25 years and I know for a fact that the companies that have been around for years aren't ones that cheat people out of money. Word gets around quickly. What comes around goes around. It would be almost impossible to sustain a successful business over a long period of time and not treat people right. When contracts are signed, all parties involved are required to fulfill their part of the contract. There are always going to be shady Contractors but they are never able to sustain a successful business over an extended period of time. You truly do have an unhealthy (almost comical) obsession with President Trump

Not to mention Credit Reports and D&B ratings etc. If Trump was so fraudulent what bank would give him a loan..What dumbass banker would be a lending creditor 😂

Most normal people aren't putting politics "on the street" as you say, that's just the far right Trump crowd that loves to do that. Just like most normal people don't go to political rallies.

That's like saying most normal people don't go to pro sporting events.

Reactions: 1vol8
He wouldn't have $hit, if he was forced to fulfill all of his contractual financial obligations.

NONE of his golf properties are profitable. The Trump Taj Mahal is one of the worst business ventures undertaken in the United States over the 50 years. He is an atrocious businessman, who was given an opportunity by Executive Producer Mark Burnett (Survivor), to peddle his own myth on a boring, cheesy unscripted television series.

Steve-Martin-Special-Purpose-Bernadette-Peters-The-Jerk.jpg

Reactions: hog88
Everybody knows the slow payers and the ones that are a PITA to get your money out of.

When I was in Houston, I dealt with some smaller CNC shops and in discussion we spoke about GE Oil & Gas. You quote net 30 and get a PO and in the fine print was Net 180! I asked a guy one time how in Hades can you accept pumping out out small quantity of drilling parts and thrive. It seemed like the Mob.

I personally accepted a $5K order from them..not sure if when our company was paid..but accounting approved.

I am involved in this mess now with a $12K dryer shipment to IP that came in totally destroyed and yet the dumbass shipping guy accepted and did not denote any damage on the freight bill...only the packing slip. And now the Maintenance Manger is asking that our company rectify the situation. 2 days after my response that hey buddy not our fault, but the Corporate calvary is sure beckoning. FOB shipping Point idiot. What the hell are we supposed to do as a third party and no supporting documentation as a result of shipping damage..

A few more months and I will be shooting 95 on some course.

Everybody knows the slow payers and the ones that are a PITA to get your money out of.
This is actually really true. We are a net 60 with vendors. Company policy. We sit on the interest. Problem is demand is so high now for repair vendors that I have had two long term maintenance companies tell me they were dropping us bc we take too long to pay. I have been sounding the horn for a few months now but am being ignored

Reactions: hog88
I don't post any claims on here that I haven't already linked to sources of information. These are not my words. I posted 5 YouTube videos and 12 links in post # 2,334 of this thread, which includes this quote from Warren Buffett multiple times :

"It's apparent that it is a strategic component of the Trump Organization's business formula, to contest payment to contractors deep into litigation. That is a risky proposition, but it has proven sustainable for him."

-- Warren Buffett, CEO, Berkshire Hathaway

I realize that you don't know who Warren Buffett is, but you can Google him...

Damn @BowlBrother85 …… I think I’d shut up now if I were you. Between this and @volfanhill , you’ve eaten your words but refuse to swallow
I have supported my claims (and they aren't even really my claims), with videos and links. I'm the only one who ever does that. Now, I have no doubt that someone on here will claim to have superior business acumen to that of Warren Buffett ... but that is the internet for you. You can be whoever you want to be.

I have supported my claims (and they aren't even really my claims), with videos and links. I'm the only one who ever does that. Now, I have no doubt that someone on here will claim to have superior business acumen to that of Warren Buffett ... but that is the internet for you. You can be whoever you want to be.
The reason I say you can’t swallow is because you WILL NOT surrender to the fact there are articles written that support both claims. The ones you chose to believe are from the Trump hating sources. Go figure. But Forbes pretty much tells you everything you read is fake news. Trump was not all about himself when his net worth went down over 2 billion dollars during his presidency and its a well known fact that he donated his entire salary to veterans.

Volfan also tried to get you to understand this by giving you a little background and you refused it as if he wasn’t correct.

Wasn’t it you that accused me of “wanting to believe”?

When I was in Houston, I dealt with some smaller CNC shops and in discussion we spoke about GE Oil & Gas. You quote net 30 and get a PO and in the fine print was Net 180! I asked a guy one time how in Hades can you accept pumping out out small quantity of drilling parts and thrive. It seemed like the Mob.

I personally accepted a $5K order from them..not sure if when our company was paid..but accounting approved.

I am involved in this mess now with a $12K dryer shipment to IP that came in totally destroyed and yet the dumbass shipping guy accepted and did not denote any damage on the freight bill...only the packing slip. And now the Maintenance Manger is asking that our company rectify the situation. 2 days after my response that hey buddy not our fault, but the Corporate calvary is sure beckoning. FOB shipping Point idiot. What the hell are we supposed to do as a third party and no supporting documentation as a result of shipping damage..

A few more months and I will be shooting 95 on some course.

I would bet GE Oil & Gas pay a 20% or better premium over their peers for that 180 days.

The reason I say you can’t swallow is because you WILL NOT surrender to the fact there are articles written that support both claims. The ones you chose to believe are from the Trump hating sources. Go figure. But Forbes pretty much tells you everything you read is fake news. Trump was not all about himself when his net worth went down over 2 billion dollars during his presidency and its a well known fact that he donated his entire salary to veterans.

Volfan also tried to get you to understand this by giving you a little background and you refused it as if he wasn’t correct.

Wasn’t it you that accused me of “wanting to believe”?
That is a joke. Trump was all about himself, when he steered diplomats to his D.C. Hotel and forced his Secret Service detail to stay at his properties in Florida and Scotland at taxpayer expense. Trump's presidency was littered with emoluments clause violations and nepotism. Ivanka had an office in the West Wing for f*** sake. A more egotistical person has never held public office in the United States.

... and the videos and links I posted in post # 2,334 were to valid sources such as Newsweek and ABC News. You don't get to dismiss every source which reports news damaging to Trump as biased, without at least explaining what they got wrong in their reporting.

I don't believe for a minute that you have taken the time to review the content of post #2,334.

This is actually really true. We are a net 60 with vendors. Company policy. We sit on the interest. Problem is demand is so high now for repair vendors that I have had two long term maintenance companies tell me they were dropping us bc we take too long to pay. I have been sounding the horn for a few months now but am being ignored

I put a premium on working with slow pays, you want to hold my money for 60-90 days then you get to pay for the privilege.

I don't post any claims on here that I haven't already linked to sources of information. These are not my words. I posted 5 YouTube videos and 12 links in post # 2,334 of this thread, which includes this quote from Warren Buffett multiple times :

"It's apparent that it is a strategic component of the Trump Organization's business formula, to contest payment to contractors deep into litigation. That is a risky proposition, but it has proven sustainable for him."

-- Warren Buffett, CEO, Berkshire Hathaway

I realize that you don't know who Warren Buffett is, but you can Google him...

Who doesn't know who Warren Buffet is? Was that supposed to be some comeback or something? Childish as always

Reactions: Caculator
He wouldn't have $hit, if he was forced to fulfill all of his contractual financial obligations.

NONE of his golf properties are profitable. The Trump Taj Mahal is one of the worst business ventures undertaken in the United States over the 50 years. He is an atrocious businessman, who was given an opportunity by Executive Producer Mark Burnett (Survivor), to peddle his own myth on a boring, cheesy unscripted television series.

But he do doe. Be grateful someone would sacrifice their riches for that dump in DC.

VN Store

Back