Post your Small Business Info HERE!

I basically tell my customers who want to pay by credit card that there is a 5% adder to cover merchant bank fees. Sometimes they’ll opt for Net 30 but most will pay the 5%. It’s only a very small part of our revenue, so not a big issue for me. Mostly the smaller orders which are mostly from universities. That said, I switched merchant accounts from BBVA (now PNC) to Chase which has cut the fees about in half.
I appreciate your helpful response.
Thank you.

Reactions: RavinDave
RavinDave...I checked his website and you will need someone more experienced than him if your business is "not so small anymore". You also need someone licensed in Texas.

I have used firms for similar efforts in several states, including Texas, and this firm did strong work. They are kind of expensive, but they are as good as it gets based on my experience. I know Ryan Randall well if you are interested. In fact, when it comes to being able to bring in industry-specific expertise depending on the nature of your business and what you decide to do in setting up your business with the future in mind, I would ensure you work directly with Ryan. He will then most likely leverage other resources within their firm for the family-specific elements of your estate and business planning.

Business Succession Planning
Hello AurantiacoFan
If I were to contact Ryan Randall and tell him he comes highly recommended by AurantiacoFan on VolNation, would he know who the heck I was talking about?

Hey, Volsdeep 4, thanks for asking. I have a small general practice. We do a lot of family law, criminal law, property law, estate law, bankruptcy law, and personal injury cases.
Oh okay so no corporate law?

8188’s homemade submarines. Figure with all the attention this market is getting, I need to strike while the iron is hot.

How far down can you go in a 55 gallon steel drum? Let’s find out together!

Reactions: Volsdeep4
8188’s homemade submarines. Figure with all the attention this market is getting, I need to strike while the iron is hot.

I will invest a ps2 controller for 3% of 8188 submarine

Reactions: Vol8188

I'm in, I understand that it is safer than crossing the street.

Reactions: Vol8188
Any contractors/builders in The Pub?? I’m trying to find some large, heavy duty eye screws to hang a porch swing, 7 inches long or better and the eye should be an inch or so in diameter. Best I’ve found was on Amazon for some black, carbon steel 6 inch 700lb eye screws. Checked Grainger and other industrial supply stores online and they either don’t have them or their website is too cumbersome and it’s not an easy search. Struck out with Lowe’s, Home Depot, Harbor Freight and Northern Tool. Hanging this swing under my deck on the patio below and patio will be dried in. Installing a ceiling with a 4 inch drop from house to end of patio. So with the drop and where my support beam is to anchor the swing, looks like I’ll need long eye screws to make it work. Just can’t find big ole, industrial eye screws. Thanks in advance.

Any contractors/builders in The Pub?? I’m trying to find some large, heavy duty eye screws to hang a porch swing, 7 inches long or better and the eye should be an inch or so in diameter. Best I’ve found was on Amazon for some black, carbon steel 6 inch 700lb eye screws. Checked Grainger and other industrial supply stores online and they either don’t have them or their website is too cumbersome and it’s not an easy search. Struck out with Lowe’s, Home Depot, Harbor Freight and Northern Tool. Hanging this swing under my deck on the patio below and patio will be dried in. Installing a ceiling with a 4 inch drop from house to end of patio. So with the drop and where my support beam is to anchor the swing, looks like I’ll need long eye screws to make it work. Just can’t find big ole, industrial eye screws. Thanks in advance.
Try McMaster Carr

Reactions: Vol737
Try McMaster Carr

Tried them. Found eye bolts, but not screws. I could technically use eye bolts if it comes down to it. I think the plan is to anchor 3/8 x 5 inch lag screws, attaching a 2x4 block to the under side of the existing 4x6 beams to get the additional extension distance we need. The swing might way 50lbs and will only fit two people. Between all the big lag screws and the four 6 inch, 700lb rated eye screws I already have, it should do the trick. We could probably hold a 4000lb truck when it's all done. LOL. I tend to over engineer projects to the VERY conservative, safety side.

Reactions: RavinDave
Tried them. Found eye bolts, but not screws. I could technically use eye bolts if it comes down to it. I think the plan is to anchor 3/8 x 5 inch lag screws, attaching a 2x4 block to the under side of the existing 4x6 beams to get the additional extension distance we need. The swing might way 50lbs and will only fit two people. Between all the big lag screws and the four 6 inch, 700lb rated eye screws I already have, it should do the trick. We could probably hold a 4000lb truck when it's all done. LOL. I tend to over engineer projects to the VERY conservative, safety side.
My kind of engineering!

Reactions: Vol737
My husband recently started making various outdoor/ hunting items. If you’d like please check out his Facebook page at JD’s Hunting and Outdoor Accessories. If you could just even give us a like or a share we would greatly appreciate it!

VN Store

Back