Post your Small Business Info HERE!

Small start-up called Agent Optix. We handle digital marketing for real estate agents and developers. New product is an easily operated website for real estate agents to build their brand and get better listings.
If you work in real estate, or even know someone who does, let me know and I can get you some info.

I sell all types of business insurance through multiple carriers. Anybody that's interested in a quote or looking to save some money during these tough times just let me know and I can make it happen. Btanner@westan.net is best way to reach me. Look forward to helping my fellow VFLs!

Reactions: TBrown
Each piece is cut, sanded, and painted and each piece will be different because I individually hand cut and paint each piece myself. This colorful wooden football player stands 32 inches tall and is 8 inches wide and he is created by reclaimed wood that is sanded and hand painted with acrylic paint and finished with a clear coat. You can choose your favorite player skin tone and jersey number. Handmade Quality Wooden Yard Art by TimbermenByAlec on Etsy

20200302_135131.jpg

Attachments

• 20200303_100635 - Copy.jpg
    20200303_100635 - Copy.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 2
Hi VolNation,

I have two online businesses I've started recently.

One is a directory for Dale Hollow Lake (website - Visit Dale Hollow Lake: Local Directory for Visiting People, Facebook page - Visit Dale Hollow Lake).

The other is an online auction listing service. If you know of anyone in the Tennessee/Kentucky market looking to advertise their auctions. It's free to list. (website - Local Auctions Network | Find Upcoming Auctions Near You, Facebook page - Local Auctions Network).

Give us a like on either page, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks.

Reactions: Hoosier_Vol
Business cards
Envelopes/Letterheads
Menus
EDDM Postcards
Christmas gifts
Cups/ Tumblers
USB Drives
License plate frames
Temporary Tattoos
Coasters/ Napkins
Stickers
Tee/Polo shirts

We are offering these and many more items on www.imprintsplus.net
VolNation members get discounts.

Last edited:
Small start-up called Agent Optix. We handle digital marketing for real estate agents and developers. New product is an easily operated website for real estate agents to build their brand and get better listings.
If you work in real estate, or even know someone who does, let me know and I can get you some info.

Shoot me over some info if you don't mind, cdahl@realtracs.com.

Reactions: Panthro
I’m a licensed NMLS in Tennessee if anyone is looking to buy a home or take advantage of the current interest rate environment to refinance or draw some cash out.

Happy to connect or answer any questions.

I'm a solo practicing attorney in Nashville. My main areas of practice are:

-Estate planning (wills, trusts, powers of attorney, etc.)
-Real estate
-Title services (call me if you're closing on a home or refinancing)
-Business entities (LLCs, Corps, 501c3, etc.)
-Contract review and formation

My office is in East Nashville and you can reach me at 615.879.7714.

Reactions: SDV and VolFaninFla
I'm a solo practicing attorney in Nashville. My main areas of practice are:

-Estate planning (wills, trusts, powers of attorney, etc.)
-Real estate
-Title services (call me if you're closing on a home or refinancing)
-Business entities (LLCs, Corps, 501c3, etc.)
-Contract review and formation

My office is in East Nashville and you can reach me at 615.879.7714.
My grandfather practiced this kind of law for 40 years in East Nashville (Inglewood). Where are you?

My office is in Eastwood. I live in Donelson, but just moved from Inglewood in August.
My grandfather was the councilman for Inglewood for 30+ Years. He’s been gone since 91. My Uncle was the Fire Chief in that area. It’s changed a lot. If you know where Brush Hill road is, that’s where my mother grew up.

Reactions: NighthawkVol
My grandfather was the councilman for Inglewood for 30+ Years. He’s been gone since 91. My Uncle was the Fire Chief in that area. It’s changed a lot. If you know where Brush Hill road is, that’s where my mother grew up.

Yep. We were on Cardinal, very close to there.

I hope CiCi’s is surviving. I used to do much damage at the all-you-can eat buffet. I haven’t been by for 9 or 10 months... I used to go once or twice a month when I felt especially glutinous.
The one near me went out of business due to the 8 month lockdown

I’m a licensed NMLS in Tennessee if anyone is looking to buy a home or take advantage of the current interest rate environment to refinance or draw some cash out.

Happy to connect or answer any questions.
Bumping this for anyone looking to buy a new home in Tennessee.

And because 80% of outstanding conventional 30 year mortgages borrowers could lower their interest 50 bps or more by refinancing.

Could save tens of thousands over the life of a loan.

Reactions: knucklehead_vol

VN Store

Back