Post Your Resume for DC

Vol8188

revolUTion in the air!
Avid Madden player, familiar with most of the roster due to time spent on VN, not really a people person, but I believe my love for McDonald’s could be money on the recruiting trail.

I need to make about 20k this year to pay my mortgage, but if you’ll let me sleep in the office and eat the team meals, I am willing to work for free.

give_him 6 Resume
  • Went to Fulmer football camp, Lovie was my group coach and Al Wilson was in my group
  • Led Madden in sacks, interceptions, tackles for loss, and caused fumbles for 6 consecutive seasons before retiring
  • Recognized Vols defense stunk early two seasons and volunteered some ideas to the staff via email and message boards
  • Coached son's flag football team to the league championship in 2020
  • Willing to relocate
  • Salary negotiable

• My wife's mad at me right now, so you get my services 18+ hours a day. Can even sleep at work.
  • My pop warner team won the city/county championship two years running. That was the last time I was ever on a championship football team, but I remember it like it was almost yesterday.
  • Regular volnation.com reader, so I really really know football inside out. Better than most coaches.
  • I slept at a holiday inn express some time recently.
  • If worse comes to worst, you'll get some laughs, almost for sure.

* 12 points a game allowed on NCAA 14 PS3.
* averaged 2.5 sacks a game
* 17 interceptions in 12 games.
* like to switch it up so as to not become complacent
* like to switch all state running backs to linebacker
* always punctual
* will kick your teeth down your throat if you give up a touchdown over 15 yards.

Avid Madden player, familiar with most of the roster due to time spent on VN, not really a people person, but I believe my love for McDonald’s could be money on the recruiting trail.

I need to make about 20k this year to pay my mortgage, but if you’ll let me sleep in the office and eat the team meals, I am willing to work for free.
Consistently had the number one ranked in NCAA Football 12
Won 6+ National Championships for Tennessee in NCAA 12 before getting bored and intentionally losing games to try to win every bowl game in existence
Consistently produced NFL talent in NCAA 12
More passionate Vol fan than Ansley, Kevin Sheerer, Chris Rumph, Bob Shoop, John Jancek, Sal Sunseri, Justin Wilcox, Monte Kiffin and arguably John Chavis
Would be significantly cheaper to pay than any of the other candidates

1. Never worked or played for Saban.
2. Hate Florida and Georgia
3. Willing to listen to Volnation expert advice.
4. VFL
5. Willing to sign contract guaranteed for only 5 million per year for 10 years. I want all money up front.
6. Apparently only person willing to take job.

My resume is simple, 100% performance driven, and guaranteed:

Give me a base salary of one million ($1,000,000.00) dollars then deduct one thousand ($1,000.00) dollars for every point the opposing team scores against my defense over the course of a season.....then write me a check for the difference.

If my defense gives up more points than in a million dollars, I will pay the difference!

1. I'm a ghost so no salary requirements.
2. Will help the D get on the good foot.
3. Lead by example. The team will Feel Good
4. No drama on my team. Papa Don't take no mess
5. Know to make opponents break out in a Cold Sweat
6. Got just the thing for Bama, etc. - The Payback
7. Godfather of Social Justice. I'm Black and I'm Proud

Sorry, had to edit...

8. When we get our NEXT natty, I'll jump back and kiss myself!

Last edited:
I played MLB in high school.
I’ve won multiple Super Bowls in Madden.
Multiple Championships in NCAA ‘14
I’ve learned to funnel money through SS corps and dead drops to recruit players like Saban.
it’s safe to say, I’m a big deal.

When do I start?

Last edited:
(*) I'll be a better DC than Sal Sunseri
(*) I guarantee I'll land all the top football prospects out of the greater Flag Pond area
(*) I'm very good at spending multi-million dollar buyouts.
If you can recruit in the Metropolitan Flag Pond area, you can recruit anywhere. You have my support. 👍

I would go with Gene Chizik. Check his record yall. Thats why. He is a winner. Which we haven't had around in about 12 years counting.

Coached recreation football for 19 years, and other sports. Won 12 regional championships with all of the football teams that I had. Does this count??

1. History of working with Juvenile delinquents and turning their life around for the better (sometimes).
2. Help keep the kids on the right track (see above)
3. I like $
4. I played football over 10 years ago at a small school in upstate NY where we mainly defended wing T offenses so I'd be okay against the option?

1. I remember when Madden actually coached.
2. I stayed in a Holiday inn express once.
3. I take prevogen (as well as other drugs,all legitimate I promise).
4. I like happy meals but even my family does not know about my habit.
5. I would be willing to take half of what the lowest paid DC in the SEC makes.

I have so many trophies on NCAA I had to buy an external hard drive so my new trophies stopped erasing my old trophies.

VN Store

Back