Post your advice to Coach Heupel

The Knoxville media is a den of vipers and John Adams is the worst among them.

Make nice with Clay Travis or else he will lead the mob that takes you down.

Don’t trust or turn your back on anyone around the program that has previously led a coupe (see Kevin Steele and Philip Fulmer).

Reactions: ShoalCreekVol
Dump Steele. He's decent, adequate really. There are plenty of DCs out there just as good as him, even better, but they won't stab you in the back and try to take your job

Reactions: beachvol23
Dump Steele. He's decent, adequate really. There are plenty of DCs out there just as good as him, even better, but they won't stab you in the back and try to take your job

Yeah let’s dump a respected DC Who has a ton of SEC experience, can recruit, develop and most importantly coach. Yeah that’s the ticket.

1. Just win baby!
2. U B U.

I think the best thing he can do is just keep his head down and do what he knows to do to win. He has won a National Title as a player, has coached in the SEC before, and was associated with Oklahoma for a long time. So, Tennessee should not be anything he isn't accustomed to.

My biggest concern is that he would not focus enough attention on defense, and we score a lot of points, but still struggle to win enough games. My second biggest concern is whether he will be able to recruit at a high enough level.

Yeah let’s dump a respected DC Who has a ton of SEC experience, can recruit, develop and most importantly coach. Yeah that’s the ticket.

Considering he's just an adequate DC, not the best by any means, and he was hired by the previous coach and actually hadn't coaches even a single practice yet, AND he's here bc he ran a coup against his previous longtime boss to get that job, and he's tried multiple times to get this job that the new coach was just hired to do, yeah I'd dump him in a heartbeat.

As Will West said on 990 The Sports Animal this morning said. He said Coach Heupel would be okay as long as he didn't hire a jabroni for DC.

...and keep it nice ya filthy animals 😂

I'll go first

1) Don't say individuals so much. I know. It doesn't make sense. Trust me on this one.

2) We need you to have thick skin. Our last three coaches were thin skinned sensitive things, and the job ate them alive. By year three they were in the metaphorical fetal position with the fans and the media. Stay tough, you'll do well.
1) Win
2) Keep us out of trouble
3) Speak in complete sentences

Learn how to drive in Turkey Creek (wife included) area. Lovell Rd and Campbell Station included in this request. Those that don't live in the small radius struggle with the flow of traffic and chaos.

Learn how to drive in Turkey Creek (wife included) area. Lovell Rd and Campbell Station included in this request. Those that don't live in the small radius struggle with the flow of traffic and chaos.
They need a back entrance into TC or at least a landing pad for my helicopter

VN Store

Back