Possible win loss for vols

You didn't predict a win over UF from 2015-2017? You may not want to bet on sports.
I rarely ever predict a win over Florida. They live in our heads rent free and we always find a way to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. Not to mention you never bet on the team you root for. It's a sure fire way to go broke.

Last edited:
Georgia State - W
BYU - W
Chattanooga - W
Florida - L
Georgia - W
Miss State - L
Bama - L
So Car - L
UAB - W
Kentucky - W
Missouri - L
Vandy - W

7-5, highlight win over Georgia.
If we can beat GA, we can drop the hammer on FL.

Last edited:
Reactions: Big Al Orange
Call me crazy but i think we beat Florida

I don't think you are crazy. My logical brain gives y'all a 40% chance due to the game being in Gainesville, but my gut tells me y'all come in confident and pissed off while Kirby's bitch doesn't have his team ready to play and y'all knock them off and make their fans lose their mind even more than they have all summer.

If we can beat GA, we can drop the hammer on FL.

You dropped the hammer on Kentucky and Auburn but then you dropped your draws against Vandy and Missouri.

Tennessee will get beat by Florida again, but they’ll beat UGA. Save this post.

Georgia used to always think they were great but then both UT and Florida would whip their azz and bring them back down to earth. I do think UGA is more talented than UF but i think UF has the coaching advantage. Smart is good but I’m not sure he is better than Richt. After 3 years the record says Richt is slightly better.

Might be the best post of the offseason.

Georgia is all hopped-up after a great 2017 season and a good 2018 season, their slow digression continues this year. That’s still redneck ass, fast-talking, fake punting, big-game choker Kirby Smart roaming the sidelines. And as long as he’s there, the other team always has a chance because of his game day ineptitude. And that’ll be made worse by losing Chaney.

I only see 2 "sure" losses, but I see 4 "sure" wins; however, I see 3 we should win IMO, and 3 we could win. I'll leave it up to you to guess which is which. With that said, I think we go 8-4.

Might be the best post of the offseason.

Georgia is all hopped-up after a great 2017 season and a good 2018 season, their slow digression continues this year. That’s still redneck ass, fast-talking, fake punting, big-game choker Kirby Smart roaming the sidelines. And as long as he’s there, the other team always has a chance because of his game day ineptitude. And that’ll be made worse by losing Chaney.

Lol uhh they are just now getting their #1 and #2 classes on the field. Don't be delusional. They're now nearly as paper-talented as Bama.

Not sure how you're expecting the game to play out vs UGA this year, but rest assured it will move closer to outcomes vs Bama than not.

Reactions: Mtnvol80
Lol uhh they are just now getting their #1 and #2 classes on the field. Don't be delusional. They're now nearly as paper-talented as Bama.

Not sure how you're expecting the game to play out vs UGA this year, but rest assured it will move closer to outcomes vs Bama than not.

Seriously? They’re a Jake Fromm injury away from running the wishbone, their returning WR’s have about 8 more catches than me and you, and they’ve got a bunch of “they’ve got potential they’ve just gotta get better” types on the d-line.

Be scared all you want, but keep it to yourself.

Seriously? They’re a Jake Fromm injury away from running the wishbone, their returning WR’s have about 8 more catches than me and you, and they’ve got a bunch of “they’ve got potential they’ve just gotta get better” types on the d-line.

Be scared all you want, but keep it to yourself.

Missing the fact that once you have #1 and #2 classes, your backups are 4 and 5 stars....they only took EIGHT non-blue chips the last 2 years lmfao. Stop burying your head in the sand. These aren't Richt classes. We and the rest of the East are about to be struggling to beat them even once in a while.

I'd say us or Mizzou could steal one in the next 2 years. Teams like USC, UF, UK will fight for 4th-6th and hope to finish 3rd. But until us or Mizzou take command of 2nd and more, it will be Georgia's world over here. Sad, but true immediate future merely due to recruiting. I know Kirby sucks at coaching in big games and yes Pruitt will be better in that regard. Just talking recruiting in the immediate future.

Don't shoot me. Not being anti-Pruitt, just trying to be realistic in regards to the state of Georgia recruiting.

Reactions: Mtnvol80
A lot of words to say nothing. 1 vs 1 matchups are unique. The transitive property is nonsense in sports.

The fact is we've beaten a handful of ranked teams the past 3 years and VU has whipped us 3 straight times. Sports are probabilistic and dependent on recent events, including the moods of 18-22 YOs, etc. It often doesn't make sense, so trying to make absolute statements is pointless. The real world doesn't work that way. It is probabilistic, not binary.

A lot of bs just to prove your intelligence. Who the hell cares.

Reactions: Behr and Jaws
Missing the fact that once you have #1 and #2 classes, your backups are 4 and 5 stars....they only took EIGHT non-blue chips the last 2 years lmfao. Stop burying your head in the sand. These aren't Richt classes. We and the rest of the East are about to be struggling to beat them even once in a while.

I'd say us or Mizzou could steal one in the next 2 years. Teams like USC, UF, UK will fight for 4th-6th and hope to finish 3rd. But until us or Mizzou take command of 2nd and more, it will be Georgia's world over here. Sad, but true immediate future merely due to recruiting. I know Kirby sucks at coaching in big games and yes Pruitt will be better in that regard. Just talking recruiting in the immediate future.

Don't shoot me. Not being anti-Pruitt, just trying to be realistic in regards to the state of Georgia recruiting.

😂

Isn’t the tradition to use blue font when you post parody or sarcasm?

Reactions: Remy
A lot of words to say nothing. 1 vs 1 matchups are unique. The transitive property is nonsense in sports.

The fact is we've beaten a handful of ranked teams the past 3 years and VU has whipped us 3 straight times. Sports are probabilistic and dependent on recent events, including the moods of 18-22 YOs, etc. It often doesn't make sense, so trying to make absolute statements is pointless. The real world doesn't work that way. It is probabilistic, not binary.

Dude, put your son’s high school language book away and start posting like a normal person. Nobody here cares about binary and probabilistic, we care about 3rd and 6 playcalling, uniforms and recruiting.

Reactions: captennmike
Only games I am fairly certain we will lose are Bama and UGA. Too early to tell with the rest but those 2 teams have a lot more talent right now.. No, I dont expect us to go 10-2 but I dont feel right saying FL or Mizzou will beat us
GA could be a win for us in 2020 but Bama not likely unless Saban is forced into early retirement or some other freak issue pops up...Bama won’t start dropping until a new coach comes in there. Would be nice to pull an upset one day soon and maybe that might force Nick to say it’s been a good run but it’s time to resign???

I didn't realize that was a warning. Between you and Gums I feel dumber, and most will tell you that's quite the accomplishment.

You dropped the hammer on Kentucky and Auburn but then you dropped your draws against Vandy and Missouri.

Tennessee will get beat by Florida again, but they’ll beat UGA. Save this post.
Last season. If we are capable of beating GA start to finish, FL will get run out of the swamp.

Why would I save your post? I could give two sh!ts about your opinions. You reach 99 or LW status as a level headed but opposing poster, maybe. Right now you are just a barking spider that the mods need to step on. You and the dawg fan need to get a room and do whatever it is that opposing trolls do. Make little troll eggs I guess.

And because the perception is that Georgia is good, it’s impossible that Florida may be good too. Apparently, there’s some sort of rule against Florida and Georgia both being really good at the same time.
There are 25 5 stars in the SEC East. 23 play for UGA. Zero, nada, zilch play for UF.

VN Store

Back