Possible Consequence if we happen to beat Georgia

The consequence is that I would wiz on myself like Cousin Eddie near a microwave and then have a heart attack. But other than that......

Everyone wants our coach.
Yup, and what happened? Tony V was wanted by many schools after the season and Mr. White spent what was needed to keep him at Tennessee. I would think if Hueple wins like Tony V does then he will get paid to stay also.

What gets me is all these folk who think we have a shot at beating them. I doubt even one of them has watched a minute of UGA's defense this year. There's horrific slaughter, and then there's what will happen when one of the worst O-lines in D-I, i.e. ours, goes against that D-line, which is easily one of the best in the history of college football. That matchup alone should tell anyone with half a cent of football knowledge everything they need to know about our chances in this game: they don't exist short of UGA's offense turning the ball over about twenty times.

I'm happy for our progress but delusion is bad, as are drugs. I get the feeling from some of these posts that delusion has teamed up with drugs to create ultra-delusion.
The fact that positivity bothers you this much is troubling.

Reactions: VolArmy74
Premature Fear Alert version 4.0 ...

V1.0 Dooley gonna be snatched by UGA
V2.0 Butch gonna get stolen by Michigan
V3.0 Cornbread waiting to replace Saban
V4.0 Errbidy comin' fur the Hype!!!

We probably won't win, but chiding Tennessee fans on a Tennessee message board for thinking Tennessee might win their next game is really not a good way to go about things. A top 3 Georgia team that won 12 games got beat by an awful South Carolina team that finished 4-8 and fired their coach just a couple of years ago.
I would suggest that anyone who saw chiding in my post probably needs to work on reading comprehension.

Also, I'll let you know when I feel like I need your permission or guidance on how to post on here. That will most likely be shortly after hell freezes over.

The fact that you find reality troubling is troubling. Maybe spend a little less time playing video games and a little more time in reality, and you might learn to recognize it.

the ncaa gives us the death penalty and the idea is brought on and heavily endorsed by both the sec commish and espn....lol

Not that it's a conversation even worth having, but I don't think Heupel has interest in other schools. Not even Oklahoma; which likely left a sour taste in his mouth after pushing him out.

The only way I could see Heupel leaving (voluntarily) is if he goes to the NFL.

I think your theory is quite possible but I think he would be open to an OU return. But I don't see OU looking at him unless he builds us as a SEC champ contender. I think OU is insanely attractive job and they would have plenty of choosing so I'm not sure Heupel even with a win over UGA would meet their requirements.

So,in order to keep coach Heupel,he should go 3-7,get an elongated contract with a raise,is that about right,voltillIdie?

Some people just love to play the "We're gonna get killed and don't you ever be positive" tune all game week every week. The same ones often get in the game day thread and rip the coaches and team as if they expected to win the game and they can't figure out why we aren't.

I would suggest that anyone who saw chiding in my post probably needs to work on reading comprehension.

Also, I'll let you know when I feel like I need your permission or guidance on how to post on here. That will most likely be shortly after hell freezes over.

Oh, you just called anyone who might think we have a chance drug addled and delusional. Not being critical there at all, were you?

If you read anything I said as having anything to do with permission to post, you're the one suffering from comprehension issues. I just personally think it's futile and less than smart to tell Tennessee fans they are drug using delusional people because they think Tennessee might win. I've no idea why a Tennessee fan would post that but hey, you have the right to be that way.

Reactions: Rylee_Vol18
That's a good problem to have. Besides, I doubt he leaves, so long as we match the offer. He trusts his AD and you can't buy that. He might not even jump for Oklahoma. His last stint there didn't go well.

Not that any of that is likely to matter. We have about a 1% chance of beating UGA.
dumb-and-dumber-theres-a-chance-gif.gif

Reactions: JCHateSteve

VN Store

Back