Pons out for Florida game

I may be in the minority here but I absolutely cringe when the ball gets passed to FULK in the post. It is essentially a wasted possession; however, FULK does a nice job of being that high energy guy and never giving up on a play. It is hard for me to really gauge how much Walker has improved due to limited minutes this year. I do like Walker better as a low post defender.

I don't think you're in the minority. I think you described everything acurrantly

Supposedly it’s similar to what Russell Westbrook had a couple years ago, he returned after about a week and had surgery...wore a mask.

Reactions: Vol49er
If it’s a tight game I’m curious to see how much Bone/Turner/Bowden we see, could be a glimpse of tourney ball when we play 6 guys 30+ minutes.

KNOXVILLE, Tenn. -- Tennessee reserve guard/forward Yves Pons will miss the top-ranked Volunteers' game with Florida after suffering a facial injury while colliding with a teammate in practice.

School officials said Friday on the Tennessee basketball program's Twitter account that Pons underwent a "corrective procedure" on Friday. Pons was injured Thursday.

Reset broken nose perhaps? NEZ CASSE' en Francais

Reactions: Ratvol
Guess Walker will have to step up now and I hope CRB has had him shooting alot of free throws

Guess Walker will have to step up now and I hope CRB has had him shooting alot of free throws
It may give Walker a couple of more minutes a game, but the kid that should benefit the most will be JJ, imo. This could be a big opportunity for JJ and I really hope he takes advantage of it. I think JJ has similar skills to Jordan McRae and would love to see him shine.

It's literally ONE INJURY. To a roll player. I think we'll manage

Reactions: white65
If I had to have one player out for a week or two it would be Pons. Hopefully hes back by Kentucky.

I wasn’t there but I heard he stubbed his toe and tripped over the rim.

Go VOLS!!!!

It's literally ONE INJURY. To a roll player. I think we'll manage
Sorry, couldn't resist.
depositphotos_177254040-stock-illustration-with-basketball-croissant-character-cartoon.jpg

I heard he was cutting nets down as pra tice for later in season. And fell off a ladder.

VN Store

Back