Poll: Who starts Saturday?

Poll: Who starts Saturday?

• Total voters
Overall, Milton does have higher ceiling. However, he needs to long ball accuracy to achieve a rating > Hooker.

I play Milton first and I make sure he is throwing deep passes every 4-5 plays to help with timing, touch, etc. I play home the entire first half and throw his arm off to get that timing down.

I could pull him early if he just is not getting it at all, but, if I think he is my QB1, I do not stop until he has this timing down. His Shirley to intermediate passing game is pretty good.

I give Hooker the entire third quarter and do the exact same thing (could be earlier if Milton just doesn’t have it). I play HB fourth quarter and do the exact same thing (could be earlier if JM and HH both are not hitting.

After that, I should know who is starting for the UF game.

Not sure the Tennessee Tech game will do anything to prepare for Florida. (excluding injuries obviously)

Usually the Real Tennessee shows up against the Reptiles…… something about being Man Eaters , scares the Hello out of the Vowels?

Overall, Milton does have higher ceiling. However, he needs to long ball accuracy to achieve a rating > Hooker.

I play Milton first and I make sure he is throwing deep passes every 4-5 plays to help with timing, touch, etc. I play home the entire first half and throw his arm off to get that timing down.

I could pull him early if he just is not getting it at all, but, if I think he is my QB1, I do not stop until he has this timing down. His Shirley to intermediate passing game is pretty good.

I give Hooker the entire third quarter and do the exact same thing (could be earlier if Milton just doesn’t have it). I play HB fourth quarter and do the exact same thing (could be earlier if JM and HH both are not hitting.

After that, I should know who is starting for the UF game.

He needs a higher ceiling for his throws!

Who will start?

It really does not matter. We have a coach who has no idea what a good quarterback is. He tries but does not have the necessary skills to teach QBs . It is not Heupel's fault that he does not have the KSA's needed.

Future ? Lol this guy is a graduate. If he can do enough to get drafted he is gone.
Drafted? He can’t hit the broadside of a barn. Spoiler Alert: he will not be drafted. It amazes me that so many on here are sticking with the concept that he is fixable.

Drafted? He can’t hit the broadside of a barn. Spoiler Alert: he will not be drafted. It amazes me that so many on here are sticking with the concept that he is fixable.
I dont think he is fixable. I just dont see him as a guy that sticks around. Milton sucks

The depth chart is out. It’s Milton.
I'm not claiming I know who is or is not starting.... but that depth chart includes guys that are very, very likely not going to play at all. They put one out to put one out.... but can and usually do change it right up until kickoff.

Yeah, the 3 years in Michigan just weren't enough to figure it out.
He threw some great deep balls at Michigan and hit a reasonable % of them. He hasn't hit any for UT which is probably more of a surprise for the coaches than any of us. They've apparently watched him hit those same throws in practice regularly.

I have specifically said that you can't keep playing a guy who can't get it done in games.... but your post is ill reasoned.

VN Store

Back