Poll: Who do you THINK starts at QB tomorrow?

Poll: Who do you THINK starts at QB tomorrow?

• Guarantano

Votes: 279 72.3%
  • Maurer

Votes: 56 14.5%
  • Shrout

Votes: 11 2.8%
  • Bailey

Votes: 37 9.6%
  • Other

Votes: 3 0.8%

• Total voters
Sterling Henton will give us more time to throw the ball with their pass rush. Kelly would be a sitting duck in the pocket

I don't think CJP will start some one new against Bama, nor should he, probably.

JG starts.
Screws up epically in the first half.
We switch QBs.
New QB makes one mistake and gets pulled.
JG comes back.
Screws up epically in the second half.
We lose.
Pruitt gives a crappy press conference.

JP fires Punting coach during press con, because so many O turnovers punting has became irrelevant.

Why is Alabama considered the wolves? Their defense SUCKS!
Because a lot of UT fans don't watch any other teams play.

Lol, Because we are UT. Make no mistake, Bama is no big 12 defense. Don't let what a motivated and offensively brilliant game plan Kiffin had mislead you. Or how that game skewed all of Bamas stats on Defense.

But we will see I guess.

Reactions: tnutater
CBS will have a field day with the camera on a pouting JG the whole 2nd half
He should cover his head with a towel or stay in the locker room and use that time to clean out his locker. Maybe go online and enter the transfer portal.

They won't show JG because they will be gushing over Bama. If we get an int, the announcers will talk about great tackles from offensive players on Bama.

Reactions: Power T-Rev
JG starts.
Screws up epically in the first half.
We switch QBs.
New QB makes one mistake and gets pulled.
JG comes back.
Screws up epically in the second half.
We lose.
Pruitt gives a crappy press conference.

tumblr_lxynsjPovz1qzaxefo1_500.gif

Any word on if any change will be made? I haven't seen it but could have missed it. Or will we know when the trot JG out at kickoff?

Lol, Because we are UT. Make no mistake, Bama is no big 12 defense. Don't let what a motivated and offensively brilliant game plan Kiffin had mislead you. Or how that game skewed all of Bamas stats on Defense.

But we will see I guess.
Big Xll defenses are better than Alabama's! Alabama #62 defense out of 77 teams!

VN Store

Back