Poll: Who do you THINK starts at QB tomorrow?

Poll: Who do you THINK starts at QB tomorrow?

• Guarantano

Votes: 279 72.3%
  • Maurer

Votes: 56 14.5%
  • Shrout

Votes: 11 2.8%
  • Bailey

Votes: 37 9.6%
  • Other

Votes: 3 0.8%

• Total voters

Volfan574

I went with Shrout but maybe Maurer starts because Pruitt may avoid JG getting booed on our first possession. I’m sure JG will play but I don’t think he starts.

jonnon111

What you see is what you get.
I voted Shrout based on who they trotted out given the chance before. I also think Shrout throws into coverage every chance he gets. So that sucks.
I don't know what the deal is with Mauer, but he must have something going on (physically or mentally: he faced some personal challenges in the off-season) or I would think he would the nod. Kid is a baller and he is not scared.

But I thunk they will get HB some work after a few series. I think its cruel to throw him to the wolves against Bama. Might need a couple weeks and the bye to get fully ready. Imo, Let him settle down a bit watching, then hand him the keys. Just protect him and accept the lumps he may take. surely CJC can scheme up a gp for this kid.

Lane Train 4

I voted Shrout based on who they trotted out given the chance before. I also think Shrout throws into coverage every chance he gets. So that sucks.
I don't know what the deal is with Mauer, but he must have something going on (physically or mentally: he faced some personal challenges in the off-season) or I would think he would the nod. Kid is a baller and he is not scared.

But I thunk they will get HB some work after a few series. I think its cruel to throw him to the wolves against Bama. Might need a couple weeks and the bye to get fully ready. Imo, Let him settle down a bit watching, then hand him the keys. Just protect him and accept the lumps he may take. surely CJC can scheme up a gp for this kid.
Why is Alabama considered the wolves? Their defense SUCKS!

RockyTop140

Probably gonna be JG. I know Maurer has been dealing with injuries, feel like if he is healthy he should be given a shot tomorrow. Would like to see Bailey and shrout get meaningful playing time as well.

VN Store

Sponsors