Poll: Should JG be benched?

Poll: Should JG be benched?

• Yes

Votes: 895 95.1%
  • No

Votes: 49 5.2%

• Total voters
Lmao we bench JG,Shrout comes in throws a pick..Pruitt just throws his hands up like”Hey Volnation hold all these beers😂”..Idk if that’s an indictment on the coaching of the qbs,or just one those this is the sh*t were working with guys..Bailey dropped that one on malachai but his body Language wasn’t all that.I wanna sEe that guy get his shot idc if we down 40 and come in huddle and say”Hey eff that scoreboard let’s puts sum points up show sum Effie heart”..He just lacked thst to me but hell 34-7 to UK and JG second half of Georgia I’d say most are frustrated..where the heck is Maurer?Holiday cant just run sum wildcat I mean cmon sumthin

Lol he collapsed on the sideline and looked as if he might die. I love BM and want him to get another crack at Bama but I can’t blame the coaches for pulling him out of that one.
He was carried to the sideline by JG and I think MC. When they got him there he did go down but I know for a fact that he wasn’t injured. He just had the wind knocked out of him. After the game the only thing he complained about was a sore hip.

Reactions: bpalmer28
No he didn’t! He got the wind knocked out of him. That was a coaches decision to take him out.
Look I'm not arguing BM shouldn't play, just not HB in the first half. BM did get drilled and to be fair BM did get hurt vs. Bama. Just don't wanna break it before we get a chance to see it work.

Reactions: 1vol8
Look I'm not arguing BM shouldn't play, just not HB in the first half. BM did get drilled and to be fair BM did get hurt vs. Bama. Just don't wanna break it before we get a chance to see it work.
I understand. I’m not “arguing” that you’re wrong because that IS what people think. He took a nasty shot. But the only “injury” he had was the concussion vs MSU. Alabama just made the same injury worse

Why not use a free season of eligibility to prepare the freshman for the future? His greatest ability to learn is on the field. JG is not the answer moving forward, so prepare the one(s) that will be....
One of the most unanimous posts yet.

Reactions: feathersax
No doubt he should ride the bench, just not sure if the next man up should be thrown to Bama. KY was the perfect opportunity to get Bailey or whoever some meaningful action and possibly win..
Dobbs had to face Bama. Didn’t start, but still. This is the big boy league. We need a guy that can come in and do it. Peyton, Fromm, Tua... they all did it. This is what Bailey was primed for (granted with much less primer lol)... but play him.

Reactions: feathersax
I think he should be benched, but I'd understand waiting until halftime or the open date. We're not beating Bama regardless of QB most likely. I want Bailey to play going forward this year, or maybe Maurer.

He should pick up the bench and carry it with him...
This isn't going to be a year for the Vols to compete for a title, so put in the younger guys and move on!

It's hard to bench a bad quarterback when the backups are just as bad or worse. The problem isn't that Pruitt will not bench him. The problem is this staff hasn't recruited a good enough quarterback to surpass JG. Bailey has missed too much time to have had the opportunity at this point. Another thing to think about, Chaney didn't recruit Bailey to Georgia he inherited him at Tennessee. Georgia actually from what I've heard didn't even go after Bailey.
Did you happen to hear this from a dawg fan?
GBO!!

If Pruitt puts JG and he falls apart again, everyone will say, "You dumbass - you knew that was going to happen!" . If he puts Harrison in and the team falls apart, everyone will show a LOT more understanding, IMHO. I believe OL will fight harder to protect Bailey, too.

PulaskiVol and K-Town are keeping tabs on VN since the game. They are just too embarrassed to post right now
Pulaski is alright with me, so I'm not going to comment about him

But I told K-town directly that he himself was going to disappear :).
Just like he did in 2019,..
He has nothing to spin. Yet he will try haha

Sorry I am busy. Boo at the Zoo Sun and got home at 11 pm. Busy with work yesterday.

Bad game. They happen. Peyton threw 4 ints in one half.

VN Store

Back