Votes: 105 64.4%
  • Harrison Bailey

Votes: 9 5.5%
  • Write-In

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Abstain

Votes: 1 0.6%

• Total voters
I like dobbs he can run and throw. Defense has a hard time figuring out what hes gonna do. Tuck and run for 50 yards or fake the hand off and throw. 3 options on every play. right now we dont have many options on a given play..

Reactions: DonDiego
Dobbs. Our tackles have not been good at all in pass protection. He could make something happen even when a defender runs right past Wright or Morris

Dobbs. He would have been even better behind a decent O line. You could make an argument for Bray. I can't see his attitude flying with Pruitt though.

This is a big request of my Vol bros/sisses. I had family visit my beautiful city today, so I had tour guide duties. I recorded the game, but knowing the score, I don't have too much heart to read the commentary or watch the replay. Can someone tell me in five quick bullet points what happened---half the team had covid, earthquake ?

This is a big request of my Vol bros/sisses. I had family visit my beautiful city today, so I had tour guide duties. I recorded the game, but knowing the score, I don't have too much heart to read the commentary or watch the replay. Can someone tell me in five quick bullet points what happened---half the team had covid, earthquake ?

The big one is ridiculous turnovers. Two pick sixes

I expected 3rd and 15 conversions with that Bray and Chaney offense. Gimme Bray, then Dobbs, Crompton might be ok as well.

Only need 1 bullet point.....Jarrett Guarantano 2 pick 6s and a fumble in the first half.

After that, all the air came out of the offense and a good 1st half defensive effort became a pretty poor one in the second. Thoroughly dominated by an average Ky team.

More message board myth building. He didn’t quit vs UK

Exactly. Bray got injured (hand) earlier that year against UGA and was somewhat a surprise he even ended up playing again before the season was over (was never at 100% after he came back after injury). However the following year he was great again (lead one of best offenses UT ever had under Chaney - Pittman was there as well and did a great job with that O-line).

Like heck he didn't in 2011. He had no interest in winning that game. I remember that game like it was yesterday. That was as embarrassing as today.
BS that was some message board rumor. The team tried to win the game but coaching was the reason we lost. Bray had 2 TDs dropped by his WRs and completed a 70 yd pass That would’ve won it and Dooley called a stupid trick play we fumbled on

Reactions: TGVol
Bray all day and it's not even close! I love Dobbs and he was fun to watch run with the football but nowhere near as fun to watch as Bray and Chaney combo!

Reactions: TGVol

VN Store

Back