Votes: 105 64.4%
  • Harrison Bailey

Votes: 9 5.5%
  • Write-In

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Abstain

Votes: 1 0.6%

• Total voters
BS that was some message board rumor. The team tried to win the game but coaching was the reason we lost. Bray had 2 TDs dropped by his WRs and completed a 70 yd pass That would’ve won it and Dooley called a stupid trick play we fumbled on
I’m not talking about the rumor. I’m talking about the effort. He didn’t have the want. He quit that day just like our team quit at halftime today

LOL. What evidence do you want me to bring?
You are just saying something you read or heard by some yahoo 10 years ago. Tennessee was beat up and injured and played a UK team who developed a completely new game plan designed to wear out a tired defense. And Dooley and co were stunned and refused to adjust. On top of that Tennessee had numerous turnovers and penalties which cost them the game

However, they had the Gw td fumbled by Neal on a stupid called trick play and a GW fumble recovery ignored by the refs which let UK win

That team didn’t quit, they were out coached and Bray played a decent enough game to win

You are just saying something you read or heard by some yahoo 10 years ago. Tennessee was beat up and injured and played a UK team who developed a completely new game plan designed to wear out a tired defense. And Dooley and co were stunned and refused to adjust. On top of that Tennessee had numerous turnovers and penalties which cost them the game

However, they had the Gw td fumbled by Neal on a stupid called trick play and a GW fumble recovery ignored by the refs which let UK win

That team didn’t quit, they were out coached and Bray played a decent enough game to win

You are absolutely incorrect that this is based on a rumor. We can go back and forth all day on "quit" vs "outplayed" and you accusing me of my opinion being based on an internet rumor. I am aware of the rumor but Bray didn't pass the eye test for me in that game. The game was within reach and we got beat by a WR playing QB and Bray showed no leadership, no desire, no "want to win" in that game. He was sick all week and should not have even played in that game. He didn't want it. His passer rating was terrible, threw two INTs, cost us a bowl, and snapped a 26 game win streak over KY. I think people have a misguided recollection of Tyler Bray. While he had a strong arm, the kid was not a winner. He was our Jeff George except for Jeff George actually played in the NFL.

I vote for Nate Peterman.

He has been fed to the lions once before and can do it again.

We are in year 15 of the rebuild. No sense burning anyone else's schollys lol

Bray and it’s not close. I loved Dobbs and he’d be my second, but Bray under Chaney round one chucked the ball around with ease. Yes he had discipline issues, but I don’t think that’d be an issue with this staff.

Imagine if we had our current defense Bray’s junior year. We for sure beat South Carolina, Miss St, and Georgia, and probably Florida too.

It's Dobbs and it ain't even close. Ironically, you have to be the old Bray loco to even consider another QB in that list. Dobbs literally took 5 win Botch teams to 9 wins.

VN Store

Back