Poll: Doug Marrone as Head Coach?

Poll: Doug Marrone as Head Coach?

• Yes

Votes: 100 17.5%
  • No

Votes: 472 82.5%

• Total voters
I think Coach Marrone knows the game, can get outstanding assistants, emphasis strength and power with our team, and be able to properly scheme offensively. JMO.

Reactions: sandy4311
It's easy to vote "NO" but think about it. Either this guy or Beldar? IMHO I'd almost take a high school coach over Beldar so Marrone would be an upgrade. Not who we want but better than we got, right?

I think Coach Marrone knows the game, can get outstanding assistants, emphasis strength and power with our team, and be able to properly scheme offensively. JMO.

Yeah, but you only believe that because he has ties to Tennessee, and you're too lazy to do any actual research on his coaching history.

I recall there was a time he was a hot coaching commodity. He got hired as HC for a NFL team and that’s more than I can say for any coach on our team.

It's easy to vote "NO" but think about it. Either this guy or Beldar? IMHO I'd almost take a high school coach over Beldar so Marrone would be an upgrade. Not who we want but better than we got, right?

2013- It couldn’t get any worse than Dooley. Botch says hold my beer.

2018- It couldn’t get any worse than Botch. Pruitt says hold my beer.

2021- it couldn’t get any worse than Pruitt

10 yes votes...I see the fans from other schools are visiting us today because ANY Tennessee fan that would vote yes for that guy should have their VOL card taken away from them and burned right in front of them.

Probably don't need to ask Jalen Ramsey or all of the other Jags that have forced their way out of Jacksonville the past 3 years.....

Reactions: igotworms

VN Store

Back