Poll: Doug Marrone as Head Coach?

• Yes

Votes: 100 17.5%
  • No

Votes: 472 82.5%

• Total voters

BigOrangeTrain

Morior Invictus
No. Hell no. If UT goes that route over whats available, Football program wont get another penny from me or my family. Sick of this.
When are you going to learn. Fans make this statement like it really means anything. 50k fan donors isn’t really a blip when you have donors that can write multi million dollar checks without blinking an eye. Plus factor in SECN money.

Empty Neyland. Stop buying merchandise. Stop buying tickets. Keep on preaching that like it means something. It doesn’t.

OrngeJuiceJones

When are you going to learn. Fans make this statement like it really means anything. 50k fan donors isn’t really a blip when you have donors that can write multi million dollar checks without blinking an eye. Plus factor in SECN money.

Empty Neyland. Stop buying merchandise. Stop buying tickets. Keep on preaching that like it means something. It doesn’t.
It does when people stop showing up.

SayUWantAreVOLution

No, but not because I don't think he's a better choice than Pruitt.

The NFL coaching carousel is just starting to warm up and Marrone taking anything in the college ranks seems a bit early and could cost him another NFL opportunity.

BeardedVol

Not-Well-Known Member
No, but not because I don't think he's a better choice than Pruitt.

The NFL coaching carousel is just starting to warm up and Marrone taking anything in the college ranks seems a bit early and could cost him another NFL opportunity.
After the way he left Buffalo, and the way Jags players felt about him, I doubt he's getting any NFL HC interviews any time soon.

Hacksaw11

I thought we were trying to save our program not just tread water until something comes along. Tired of Phil calling in his old friends who have gotten canned somewhere else. If you know or have ever worked for or with Phil Fulmer you are not the solution as we have been there, done that.

Carp

2013- It couldn’t get any worse than Dooley. Botch says hold my beer.

2018- It couldn’t get any worse than Botch. Pruitt says hold my beer.

2021- it couldn’t get any worse than Pruitt
At least I have somewhat confidence in Marrone's overall coaching ability. Not much confidence, but it's more than I can say for Pruitt.

sjt18

Depends on how much he's willing to work for and how he's willing to structure his contract. Pay him the SEC average and make his buyout a flat $5 million if he wins less than 5 games after the first season. Load him up with incentives.... then see what he can do.

VN Store

Sponsors