Poll: Are you done with Pruitt?

Poll: Are you done with Pruitt?

• Yes

Votes: 361 34.5%
  • No

Votes: 688 65.8%

• Total voters
Not done, but he has clearly lost the team. He was in a similar situation last year and got out of it. We shall see if he can do the same this season.
We don't have any cupcakes, save Vandy, on our schedule. Hell, Arkansas has showed steady improvement every game. That we weren't ready to play yesterday is on him and no one else.

I can’t vote until I see who he trots out under center next week and if he’s willing to ride with that choice rather than just yank them around.

Not done with him yet. But he is now firmly on double secret probation.
Same here but it's triple secret probation. You know, Pruitt just may not be head coaching material. He clearly knows the game, but being the head guy comes with heightened responsibilities and expectations, and most importantly, top accountability

Reactions: Big Al Orange
I didn’t like the hire from the get, but some of my friends convinced me that he was a good coach and would turn this program around. He is not and he has not. I met him at the UT caravan May 17 2018, at Nissan stadium in Nashville. Truthfully he was an arrogant prick, very cocky with no reason to be. CPF took time to talk to everyone and took a picture with me and my wife. When I tried to speak to cornbread he acted as if he didn’t know I was there. Don’t think he likes UT fans. Money can’t change that

Reactions: VaBornVol
The actual fact that our backups are not getting practice reps and having to schedule special scrimmages to get your 5-star QB any reps just made me lose all faith in this staff. Just ridiculous that we are in this situation in year 3 of this staff

I hated the hire then and I hate it now. Tired, sick and over these second hand crap coach leftovers. Hire a real damn football coach. A proven winner. Pllllleeeeaaaasssseeee!
Who? You do realize that no proven winner wanta to come to UT right now... Right?

Who? You do realize that no proven winner wanta to come to UT right now... Right?
I disagree, there are proven winners out there that are bored with their current situation I'm sure. No I don't know who because I'm not connected to that community. It's the job of our AD however to be connected...as AD you keep your ears open and if you hear coach A is potentially not satisfied, you float him a visit.

Look the writings on the wall. Pruitt isn't going to be the guy that puts UT back where we belong consistently. He is and has helped to get us moving in the right direction and full credit to him for that...it's up to Fulmer to do his job the right way and find a guy like Bob Stoops, Meyer ( not saying him.specifically), Patterson, Peterson like UNC did with Brown.

I hated the hire then and I hate it now. Tired, sick and over these second hand crap coach leftovers. Hire a real damn football coach. A proven winner. Pllllleeeeaaaasssseeee!
You do realize he just got a raise, correct?

This season good, bad, or ugly has no bearing on JP and his future.

Reactions: N.ohio vol
I am giving Pruitt the COVID mulligan he probably deserves. Does anyone really know how much the pandemic has affected this team? Of course, every team has had their issues, but I think we can wait and see how we rebound - or not.

I did not see the first half, but it sounded like the team was playing well enough - except for the QB. We had an 8 game winning streak, and now we have a 2 game losing streak. Of course, that will likely go to 3 games, but hey this is the meat of the schedule. I don't think anyone realistically thought we were gonna go out and win the conference. So, Kentucky is at least somewhat better than the typical Kentucky, and we are playing the number 2 and 3 teams in the country.

We need to attempt to salvage the season, while getting a lot of younger guys ready for next year. That is the season where there really should be no excuses. It will be time to compete for championships. Of course, if we continue the slide well beyond Alabama, then all bets are off.

No matter what happens this season he has shown consistency.......and it ain’t good consistency.

I’m totally done with Pruitt....been done.

I know he isn’t going anywhere right now...unless I guess something terrible happens, and I don’t want that.......I honestly can’t understand how over 500 people aren’t.

I mean I can understand you may have hope. I understand he isn’t leaving. I understand Tennessee has been through some coaches......but what has shown anyone that “he” is the guy that can/will bring Tennessee back? And why your not done.....at least until he does something. I’m sure people have reasons but I can’t fathom them.

Reactions: GetYouSomeofThat
I didn’t like the hire from the get, but some of my friends convinced me that he was a good coach and would turn this program around. He is not and he has not. I met him at the UT caravan May 17 2018, at Nissan stadium in Nashville. Truthfully he was an arrogant prick, very cocky with no reason to be. CPF took time to talk to everyone and took a picture with me and my wife. When I tried to speak to cornbread he acted as if he didn’t know I was there. Don’t think he likes UT fans. Money can’t change that
I'm not saying you are wrong about the hire as him being the HC, but it sure sounds like you might have some thin skin

Reactions: Rickyvol77
Not yet. If he marches JG out the rest of the season and God forbid, JG comes back next year and we same the same rinse and repeat, then he can't get out of here quick enough IMO.

Same idiots voting "no" are the ones that refused to see the problems with Butch and Dooley until it was way too late. If you're not over this **** then nothing will get you there and you're just as big of losers as JG and company.
I agree, I think if then buyout wasn't crazy he would be gone..but unfortunately he will be around for the contract due to Financials

I'm not done with Pruitt yet. But you cannot deny that this is starting to look like a movie we've seen before. (Stats from Sports Source)

Attachments

• 122122700_10221307057339154_85231952157017080_o(1).jpg
    122122700_10221307057339154_85231952157017080_o(1).jpg
    406.4 KB · Views: 9
Reactions: whodeycin85

VN Store

Back