Police seeking suspect for crime against elderly fan at Neyland Stadium (suspect arrested)

I mean I can’t tell who it is because of the helmet…….but from the number it could be Flowers or Jones.

Unless someone is trying to set them up.

The University needs to show this picture on the Jumbotron against TT. I am sure someone would recognize him. Heck, he might even be sitting there Saturday. If that were the case, I sure hope the jerk can run fast because he has about 3 seconds to get off that row before all heck breaks lose on his behind

Helpful hints:

1. Don't steal things.
2. If you're going to be a criminal, be smart enough to get away with it.
3. You're not that smart. See hint #1.
This dude is a straight up dumb a$$. I hope they catch him quickly but you have to know you're on camera at every turn---in and out of buildings.

Tennessee-Football-Police-seeking-suspect-crime-against-elderly-fan.png

E_bDqkxXIAI6C5F

Do you know this man? The suspect used a credit card stolen from an elderly victim at the 9/2 football game to make $350 in purchases inside Neyland Stadium. He also took other personal belongings from the victim. Recognize him? Contact utpdinvestigations@utk.edu or 865-974-3114.

Tennessee Football: Police seeking suspect for crime against elderly fan

I recognize him. That's Nick Saban. Arrest the man, forthwith.

If those are the only pics, then it is going to be difficult for the cops to find this guy. There are a few thousand other guys that look like him at UT home games. Hopefully he is identified.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sara Clark
Tennessee-Football-Police-seeking-suspect-crime-against-elderly-fan.png

E_bDqkxXIAI6C5F

Do you know this man? The suspect used a credit card stolen from an elderly victim at the 9/2 football game to make $350 in purchases inside Neyland Stadium. He also took other personal belongings from the victim. Recognize him? Contact utpdinvestigations@utk.edu or 865-974-3114.

Tennessee Football: Police seeking suspect for crime against elderly fan

Why isn’t business asking for ID anymore for anyone that uses a credit card or a debit card as credit? I can remember just a few years ago I would have to show ID at my local Academy or Dicks any time I used my card as credit just to make sure the names match.

Last edited:
Why isn’t business asking for ID anymore for anyone that uses a credit card or a debit card as credit? I can remember just a few years ago I would have to show ID at my local Academy or Dicks any time I used my card as credit just to make sure the names match.
Half the time they don’t even ask you to sign anything.

The University needs to show this picture on the Jumbotron against TT. I am sure someone would recognize him. Heck, he might even be sitting there Saturday. If that were the case, I sure hope the jerk can run fast because he has about 3 seconds to get off that row before all heck breaks lose on his behind
They should have waited to post this until the game started, now he has been tipped off. Can you imagine him sitting in Neyland and the photos coming up on the Jumbotron, yikes.

Reactions: VolInNorthCack

VN Store

Back