Police seeking suspect for crime against elderly fan at Neyland Stadium (suspect arrested)

Hate people like this. Any type of financial fraud/identity theft should be 50 years in prison, no parole. And a Waffle House parking lot beat down of epic proportions.

Even if this POS doesn’t get caught, the roasting he’s gotten on the internet should be enough to ruin his self confidence. Maybe he’ll never leave the house again.

Hate people like this. Any type of financial fraud/identity theft should be 50 years in prison, no parole. And a Waffle House parking lot beat down of epic proportions.
Vigilante justice should be the rule. When he is caught let the victim decide what the punishment should be and let them participate if physically able. If it was the victim I would use a baseball bat to break his arms and hands or something similarly painful.

Not a lot of "due process of law" fans in here.

My suggestion is that if they catch the guy that he be given 1000 hours of community service, specifically he has to clean (immaculately) the rest rooms in Neyland and Thompson Boling after every home game. I mean boot camp on Parris Island in the 60's clean. To paraphrase R. Lee Ermey from one of my favorite movies, "I want those rest rooms so clean the Virgin Mary would be proud to take a dump in there."

I had Marine drill instructors in my AOCS program in the mid-70's. They were allowed to treat us like the boots on the Island. Was quite the experience. My wife can't understand why I love to watch the first 20 minutes of Full Metal Jacket while I just laugh the whole time.

Because you self swipe
phrasing.jpg

Not a lot of "due process of law" fans in here.

My suggestion is that if they catch the guy that he be given 1000 hours of community service, specifically he has to clean (immaculately) the rest rooms in Neyland and Thompson Boling after every home game. I mean boot camp on Parris Island in the 60's clean. To paraphrase R. Lee Ermey from one of my favorite movies, "I want those rest rooms so clean the Virgin Mary would be proud to take a dump in there."

I had Marine drill instructors in my AOCS program in the mid-70's. They were allowed to treat us like the boots on the Island. Was quite the experience. My wife can't understand why I love to watch the first 20 minutes of Full Metal Jacket while I just laugh the whole time.
Looks like the best part of him ran down his momma’s…

Vlad the Impaler used to leave solid gold cups in the middle of his towns daring his people to steal them. If one went missing, the town had 48 hours to produce the culpit or Vlad would start rolling heads literally, starting with the town guards. No cup disappeared, EVER!

These guys need to start wearing those catchy bracelets. WWAD. “What Would Alabama Do?”

VN Store

Back