Police probing topless women who attended Utah football game in body paint

I'm old enough to recall streaking being a thing on campus. As I recall it was a "conduct code" infraction which amounted to nothing.

UU is probably just threatening charges so it doesn't become "a thing" on campus. The girls covered up when someone finally asked them to cover up so I don't see much happening......legally or literally. 😉😂
So you’re somewhere between 18-3,456 years old. Streaking is nothing new for sure, but it’s certainly not been stopped and forgotten either.

Reactions: Jeff Clark
The Ladies could do that at the Florida game with UT painted on their chests
Doubtful.. usually attractive women know you don’t put the girls out for everyone to see (unless it’s Mardi Gras New Orleans or something) 😂 those women look like 11 year old boys so they don’t really care 😂 Southern girls won’t do that because your Daddy or your PawPaw could see that on TV 😂. These gals are flat chested ‘heatherns’ lol I don’t think anyone really wanted to see that .. and if they had Southern mamas they’d probably have to come home from college lol

Last edited:
The fact that police are looking for these women fully explains why republicans struggle to win elections against people who believe that claiming to be a woman is plenty evidence enough to compete against actual women with no questions asked.

VN Store

Back