Police probing topless women who attended Utah football game in body paint

dobre_shunka

Love the use of the word "probe" in the headline.

University of Utah police probe topless women who attended football game in body paint

Two female fans are the center of a school police probe after the pair showed up to a University of Utah football game topless with only body paint covering their breasts.

Footage from KSL News shows the two women with paint on their bodies in the shape of a tank top with an apparent “U” in red across their chest and torso. The news station said some people are in disbelief that the young women got into the stadium at all to witness the Utes’ win over Southern Utah.

YouTube influencer Melea Johnson, who brought her two children to the Sept. 10 game, claimed security guards just stared at the topless women as they walked in.

What's the statute of limitations on this? Seems crazy they were allowed to enter with what was known to be "innapropriate" clothing, and are only getting in trouble after the fact. Security does it job and it's not a problem.

Reactions: tbh and malinoisvol
What's the statute of limitations on this? Seems crazy they were allowed to enter with what was known to be "innapropriate" clothing, and are only getting in trouble after the fact. Security does it job and it's not a problem.
I'm old enough to recall streaking being a thing on campus. As I recall it was a "conduct code" infraction which amounted to nothing.

UU is probably just threatening charges so it doesn't become "a thing" on campus. The girls covered up when someone finally asked them to cover up so I don't see much happening......legally or literally. 😉😂

Reactions: LadyVolette

University of Utah police probe topless women who attended football game in body paint

Two female fans are the center of a school police probe after the pair showed up to a University of Utah football game topless with only body paint covering their breasts.

Footage from KSL News shows the two women with paint on their bodies in the shape of a tank top with an apparent “U” in red across their chest and torso. The news station said some people are in disbelief that the young women got into the stadium at all to witness the Utes’ win over Southern Utah.

YouTube influencer Melea Johnson, who brought her two children to the Sept. 10 game, claimed security guards just stared at the topless women as they walked in.
Yeah a lot of people would like to probe a topless woman:D:p

Are they sure they weren't men? I did not see a problem with it, also thats not my definition of breasts.

Reactions: Vol#17

I wouldn't have stopped them either. I am, however, hoping something similar starts up at Oregon. :cool:

VN Store

Back