Podcasts

I listen to Ari Shaffir skeptic tank some. He mostly has other comics on but he asks good questions which lead to good conversations. He has a more recent one with Tim Ferris that is really good.

Radiolab is fun too. They had one recently about the demise of the dinosaurs that I enjoyed.

The Sterling Affair is a good 5 part series 30 for 30 pod. Had no idea Sterling loaned Buss the money for the Lakers.

Rabbit Hole is a good deep dive into weird corners of the internet. It covers some fringe right vs. fringe left stuff, Pewdipie, Qanon, etc.

Zack to the Future is a new pod with Mark Paul Gossellar and the guy who does the Zach Morris Is Trash video series. They're gonna rewatch old episodes of SbtB and discuss them. I cannot wait for this. I heard MPG on a pod with a superfan once. She was talking about her favorite episode (the one with Screech's spaghetti sauce) and he didn't even remember the episode. It'll be fun to see this through the eyes of an actor who erased these memories.

Last edited:
Reactions: CagleMtnVol
Zach to the Future is a new pod with Mark Paul Gossellar and the guy who does the Zach Morris Is Trash video series. They're gonna rewatch old episodes of SbtB and discuss them. I cannot wait for this. I heard MPG on a pod with a superfan once. She was talking about her favorite episode (the one with Screech's spaghetti sauce) and he didn't even remember the episode. It'll be fun to see this through the eyes of an actor who erased these memories.
That sounds interesting. I like listening to podcasts when I mow the yard. I prefer paranormal stuff so I like Beyond Reality Paranormal podcast with JV Johnson and occasionally Jason Hawes formerly of Ghost Hunters and now Ghost Nation on travel channel.

Going back to film & tv while I haven't listened to an episode yet the podcast The Rewatchables with Bill Simmons of The Ringer looks interesting they discuss different movies. I have several in my to listen to list on Jurassic Park, Back to the Future, Top Gun. Their two newest shows are on The Sandlot and Teen Wolf.

That sounds interesting. I like listening to podcasts when I mow the yard. I prefer paranormal stuff so I like Beyond Reality Paranormal podcast with JV Johnson and occasionally Jason Hawes formerly of Ghost Hunters and now Ghost Nation on travel channel.

Going back to film & tv while I haven't listened to an episode yet the podcast The Rewatchables with Bill Simmons of The Ringer looks interesting they discuss different movies. I have several in my to listen to list on Jurassic Park, Back to the Future, Top Gun. Their two newest shows are on The Sandlot and Teen Wolf.

I love the Rewatchables, but sometimes the guests or the movie is just meh. They have had a few awesome guests, like Judd Apatow and Tarantino. If you like the movie, it's a safe bet that you'll like the episode.

Dale Jr download if you are in to that sort of thing.

Also my wife has gotten me in to Ear Biscuits by Rhett and Link. Those guys always make me laugh.

The Nateland podcast is quickly becoming one of my favorites.

The King and The Sting is my favorite though.

I binged the first season of 1865 and loved it. Cant recommend it enough. Now I am anxiously awaiting each episode of s2.

It’s a dramatization about the aftermath of Lincoln’s assassination. S1 mostly revolves around Sec of War, Edwin Stanton, as he tries to preserve Lincoln’s plan for reconstruction when Andrew Johnson takes over.

There are post episode shows explaining where and why they speculate on the details of historical events. Very well done.

BBC podcast "Thirteen Minutes to the Moon" Episode 1 is about Apollo 11 (haven't listen to yet) Episode 2 is about Apollo 13. It is excellent.

There is a great jfk pod cast JFK the enduring secret is really great. Its on spotify. So far its 35 or 36 episodes and really goes into detail about the warren report. Its really fascinating

The Workaholics guys have a podcast called This Is Important that is pretty funny if you like their stuff.

Reactions: DocVOLiday

VN Store

Back