Pocahontas at it again

She falsely claimed to be Native American for years. So either she purposely did that to defraud(in which case why is your party letting that slide?) or she's not the brightest bulb in the bucket. Which do you think it is?
I think she was told that as a child by family members and believed them. Oh the horror.

I think she was told that as a child by family members and believed them. Oh the horror.
I was told as a child I had Native American ancestry but I've never claimed it on official forms to misrepresent myself as a minority. Weird how you're willing to let her skate because she's a Dem. Standards, luther. Either you have them or you don't. Every time you show your partisan bias, you show you don't.

I was told as a child I had Native American ancestry but I've never claimed it on official forms to misrepresent myself as a minority. Weird how you're willing to let her skate because she's a Dem. Standards, luther. Either you have them or you don't. Every time you show your partisan bias, you show you don't.
I know nothing about her claiming minority status on official forms. If she did, and she knew it to be a lie, then she sux.
BUT, I don't believe that to be the case.

I know nothing about her claiming minority status on official forms. If she did, and she knew it to be a lie, then she sux.
BUT, I don't believe that to be the case.
I suggest you google it and read some articles, and not just the ones that say what you want. Look for the actual facts.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...8500644dc98_story.html?utm_term=.544cdc5a9f13
She claims she believed she was Native American because of family stories she was told as a kid. Pretty flimsy.
Luckily she was not very high on my list anyway.
She listed it on official forms. It's hard to believe she didn't think it gave her a leg up in an age where we promote diversity. She's rightfully been compared to Rachel Dolezal(sp?). It can easily be argued she defrauded the public. So where's the outrage and condemnation?

That's what she said they told her. Why would they tell her such a lie? She's white as a ghost.
Even if told that she does not belong to, nor is she recognized by, any tribe. Everyone who lives in East TN supposedly has a Cherokee ancestor but they don't go around checking the Native American box. It's a ridiculous claim, and the only justification I can see is she was using it to get ahead. Or she's just really dumb.

She listed it on official forms. It's hard to believe she didn't think it gave her a leg up in an age where we promote diversity. She's rightfully been compared to Rachel Dolezal(sp?). It can easily be argued she defrauded the public. So where's the outrage and condemnation?
Hypocrites. Same as the GOP. F them all.

Reactions: Weezer
She took a DNA test and made the results public. She knew how that made her look and did it anyway. There was no legal requirement for her to do so. And then she actually apologized.
All of the above is what separates her from being the horrendously despicable human who now serves as POTUS.
Trump would have persisted in the lie, screamed fake news, never had the test, certainly never would have made it public, and would have sacrificed his children before apologizing.
See his whole tax return body of lies.

She took a DNA test and made the results public. She knew how that made her look and did it anyway. There was no legal requirement for her to do so. And then she actually apologized.
All of the above is what separates her from being the horrendously despicable human who now serves as POTUS.
Trump would have persisted in the lie, screamed fake news, never had the test, certainly never would have made it public, and would have sacrificed his children before apologizing.
See his whole tax return body of lies.
She took a DNA test because she was caught. She apologized because what else could she do? She was caught.

This isn't a contest, luther. THIS thread is not about Trump. The fact you feel the need to use the whole "but Trump!" argument rather than condemn and feel outraged by her actions just further illustrates what I've been saying to you. It's not morals you object to, it's politics.

VN Store

Back